PDA

View Full Version : RIP Josie

Tina
07-16-2004, 03:27 PM
My very sweet special boxer girl Josie is gone. She went to the RB at 2:00 P.M. today.
Her heart was just not strong enough for her anymore.:(

I will give you a few details so you all will know what happened. I'm so sorry I didn't tell anyone she was sick before.http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/traurig/sad-smiley-056.gif

I knew that she was having problems with her heart for the last month I just haven’t told any one. I guess deep down I was denying anything was wrong with her and I didn’t want anyone to worry.

I let the dogs out this morning and left them out this morning and let them play outside by themselves for a hour or so. After that I let them back in Josie went straight toward her crate, I made her drink a little water. She actually drank all of it I thought maybe she was feeling better. Around 12 P.M. I let them back out again so they could go potty they only stayed out for about 20 minutes. Around 1:30 I noticed that Josie acted like she could not breath. I hurried up and got the kids in the car and rushed her to the vets. But it was to late she was gone before we even got there.

Josie was buried under her favorite tree when we got home. Rest In Peace My Sweet Girl. You were too young to be taking away from us. I hope you have fun playing at the RB please wait for me.

I’m sorry I can’t talk anymore. I've gotta go.
:(

heinz57_79
07-16-2004, 03:59 PM
Too much loss this month. :( I'm so sorry to hear about Josie. Take some comfort that Brock and Jake are waiting to show her around the RB. So many wonderful pets being lost. Know that she'll be waiting for you, young and full of life, when it's time to pick her up.

RIP Josie. You'll be missed.

ChrisH
07-16-2004, 05:28 PM
Oh, Tina, I am so sorry. :( {{hugs}}

Rest in Peace sweet Josie girl.

Chris

GoldenRetrLuver
07-16-2004, 05:54 PM
OMG, I'm so sorry, Tina. :(:( What a horrible month.

Rest in Peace, sweet Josie girl. :(

dukedogsmom
07-16-2004, 06:07 PM
Relax at the RB, Josie. You're no longer in pain and can run and play all you want. Tina, I would probably have been in a little denial myself. It hurts so bad to think of our best friends leaving us. At least she was with you when she left, knowing that you loved her.

Tonya
07-16-2004, 06:40 PM
Tina, I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I bet Josie, Speedy, and Max are having a good ol' time at rainbow bridge right now. Rest in Peace, Josie.

shais_mom
07-16-2004, 07:50 PM
OMGosh!!!
I am so sorry for your unexpected loss!!!
What a shock!!!!
Godspeed sweet Josie.
Take care Tina.

RobiLee
07-16-2004, 07:51 PM
Rest In Peace, Josie.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Tina.

Robin

Tina
07-16-2004, 08:22 PM
Thankyou for the kind words. I can't stop thinking about her how happy she was, how she had such a free spirit.:(

I'm really going to miss her.:(

chocolatepuppy
07-16-2004, 08:34 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Josie. She will be waiting for you at RB.

Uabassoon
07-16-2004, 09:23 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about this Tina. Josie will be greatly missed. Have fun at the Rainbow Bridge Rosie.

anna_66
07-16-2004, 10:15 PM
Oh no, not another sweet furbaby gone to the RB:(

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Tina. I know words don't help that much, just know that she is in a much better place now.

Take care & we're always here for you.

R.I.P. Josie

zippy-kat
07-17-2004, 12:31 AM
:( Rest sweetly, dearest Josie.

{{hugs}}

K9soul
07-17-2004, 12:40 AM
This is truly a major shock to see :(

RIP sweet Josie... Gosh she was a beautiful and precious girl. My deepest sympathies Tina :( :( :(

slick
07-17-2004, 12:51 AM
:( :( Tina: I'm so sorry for the loss of Josie. May she bask in the eternal sunshine and enjoy the warm sweet grasses of the RB.

Hugs to you Tina. I know your heart is breaking now and I know that Josie is watching over you until the day you meet again.

jenluckenbach
07-17-2004, 06:11 AM
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of sweet Josie. :(

molucass
07-17-2004, 09:05 AM
I just saw this, and my heart sank... Poor little gal.

Awww, I'm so sorry to hear about your little girl... :( She will remain forever in your heart...

*HUGS*

Rest in Peace little Josie... Enjoy your new wings, sweetie.

clara4457
07-17-2004, 09:06 AM
Deepest sympathy for your loss. Josie was a beloved member of our pettalk family and she will be missed.

Josie - Run free and happy at the bridge. Look for Mickey - he will be happy to have a fiend to romp and play with.

wolfie
07-17-2004, 09:15 AM
Oh, I'm so sorry! :( Rest in peace beautiful Josie girl.

I hope you and your family are doing okay. *hugs*

cloverfdx
07-17-2004, 09:48 AM
Oh no :( Tina i am so very sorry to hear of your loss.

Josie sweety play hard at the bridge with all the other Boxer babies. RIP :( *tears*

Tina your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. {{{Hugs}}}

stacwase
07-17-2004, 10:44 AM
I'm so sorry, Tina. I'm with you in your sadness. Josie must have run into Jake by now.

robinh
07-17-2004, 04:55 PM
I am so sorry for your loss Tina. RIP Josie

Karen
07-17-2004, 05:04 PM
There's nothin' like that Boxer bounce
The kidney-bean dance they do
And those big, soft eyes.
That is what will greet you someday
At the Rainbow Bridge,
Josie all a-wiggle and filled with glee
Bet she's playin' up there right now
If she's not sneakin' treats from my Mom
And while I know your heart is sad right now
Her silly self will always be with you
And love, as always, lives on.

Cinder & Smoke
07-17-2004, 06:13 PM

So Very Sorry, Tina {{{HUGS}}}

Rest In Peace, Dear Josie.

/s/ :( Phred

Sudilar
07-17-2004, 07:15 PM
I am so very sorry for your great loss of Josie. She will live on in your heart forever. RIP.

Kfamr
07-17-2004, 08:25 PM
OMG... I'm in complete shock.
I can't find any words to say. I have this numb feeling all over my body.

I'm so, so, so, sorry Tina. I just don't know what to say....
*sigh*

We can't lose anymore PT pups. This is three all so very recently. {{HUGS}}

Cincy'sMom
07-17-2004, 10:22 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. Josie was such a beautiful boxer girl.

RIP Josie.

delidog
07-18-2004, 04:39 AM
R.I.P. Dearest Josie....Godspeed to The Rainbow Bridge.....
My thoughts & prayers are with you....

ramanth
07-18-2004, 10:18 AM
Tina I am so sorry. :( RIP sweet Josie. :(

MariaM
07-18-2004, 11:00 PM
Oh I am sooo sorry! Play hard at the Rainbow Bridge Josie, you won't ever be forgotten.

ParNone
07-19-2004, 10:45 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Josie, Tina. Rest in Peace, Josie.

Tina
07-19-2004, 02:24 PM
I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words. It really means alot to me right now. The last couple days have been really tough. I keep thinking it is just a dream and I will wake up and see her again.:(

captain
07-19-2004, 11:47 PM
Oh Tina :(

{{{hugs}}}} to you, and your family.

sabies
07-20-2004, 01:13 AM
So sorry to hear. Rest in Peace at the rainbow bridge Josie.

Albea
07-20-2004, 12:39 PM
Tina, although very late, please know how sorry I am for your loss of sweet Josie. Many of our loved pets will be there to meet her and have fun with her at the Bridge.

RubyMutt
07-20-2004, 01:41 PM
I'm sorry I only just saw this thread.

I am saddened to hear about Josie :( RIP sweetie

(((HUGS)))

My Peanuts
07-20-2004, 03:00 PM
This is starting to get scary. Too many PT dogs are RB dogs now. Run and play at the RB sweet Josie. :(

RIP Josie:(

bluekat
07-20-2004, 03:53 PM
Oh Tina, I am so sorry:( I just saw this thread now...

{{{hugs}}}

Have fun at the RB sweet Josie...:(

popcornbird
07-20-2004, 04:12 PM
I just saw this thread, and am completely shocked. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. RIP Josie. :(:(:(

Desert Arabian
07-20-2004, 04:50 PM
Wow, I am at a loss for words, Tina. I am sorry, I found this thread really late. I can't imagine the pain of loosing a puppy. I'm so sorry. :( :( :( What a beautiful little girl.

tikeyas_mom
07-20-2004, 05:25 PM
omg i cant believe i never seen this post before Tina, I am sooo sorry that poor josie left you so soon, I cant even being to imagine how sad you are feelings right now. I hope that your heart will soon become strong again, and maybe consider taking in to your home another little puppy. ??.. Again I am soooo sorry for your loss. Josie was such a sweet puppy, we will all miss her :(

Dogz
07-20-2004, 09:24 PM
Oh my goodness, Tonya. :(

((hugs))

I am so sorry to hear about sweet Josie girl. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this hard time.

Logan
07-23-2004, 01:45 PM
Tina, I didn't know. :( I have been bouncing in and out of Pet Talk, sporadically, and I never saw, until today, that you had lost your Josie.

I'm so sorry.

tatsxxx11
07-23-2004, 01:50 PM
I'm so stunned and heartsick to hear this sad, sad news Tina:(:(:( Seems it was just a couple of weeks ago that you posted new pics of the kids playing outside:( My heart goes out to you Tina. We all know the great grief you are experiencing and that awful feeling of the whole experience being unreal. JYou know Tina, Josie is now a beautiful furangel, healthy and whole, gracing the Rainbow Bridge with her beautiful spirit. And I know that all of our departed furkids are there for her, welcoming her with open paws and keeping her company until that happy day you and she are together once more. All my love and most sincere condolences to you Tina. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love, Sandra

lovemyshiba
07-25-2004, 11:14 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Josie Tina, she was taken from us much too soon. Perhaps God has big plans for her as an angel dog. I know she'll be watching over you and your girls, and she is healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge.
Play hard sweetie, we'll miss you.:(

LorraineO
07-30-2004, 07:17 PM
Rest easy,,,,,