PDA

View Full Version : Happy Gotcha Day Scout

jazzcat
07-16-2004, 10:42 AM
This is actually a day early but I'm not sure if I will be around tomorrow to post.

Last year, after a lot of begging and pleading with my husband (which took about 10 days) he finally agreed I could bring her home and "foster" her for a little bit. All the while the lady at the rescue shelter and I knew I intended to keep her.

She has really turned into my little buddy. She sleeps in my arm every night, follows me around from room to room and even lets me give her belly rubs now. She's still rather indifferent to my husband and she still really intimidates and bosses Ripley around but that is mostly because he will let her.

I've been so thankful to have her, especially lately since my mom is gone. She's been a big comfort to me and I love her very much.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid128/p4324818f04666515fb95d39fa76f70ca/f7d6485f.jpg

Here's a little animation I made. Hope it works.

sirrahbed
07-16-2004, 10:53 AM
YES! The animation loaded!!! Very cute to see Scout rolloing around - how did you DO that??? I am so glad that Scout has become your little buddy! Great that she lets you snuggle her like a pillow, too:D There is lots of comfort in that. She is a little dollbaby too, with that sweet expressive face of hers.
Happy Gotcha Day Sweet Scout!!!

Twink
07-16-2004, 10:55 AM
Happy, happy, happy Gotcha Day, Scout! You’re a unique beauty, and I always look forward to pictures of you. You’ve enriched your people’s lives, and that’s the best thing a person can say about a pet, isn’t it? I hope you have a wonderful fun day, and that your brother and sister are nice to you. Barli and Rizzo send kissies!

It’s so cool, I had no idea, but Rizzo and Scout share the same Gotcha Day!! I’m going to do a post for Rizz later, of course. But Rizzo hereby adopts Scout as a long-distance sister, and if anyone tries to be mean to her, he’ll give them the frowning of a lifetime!

:D :D

bluekat
07-16-2004, 10:55 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Scout!:D I love the animation!:D So cute!

lizzielou742
07-16-2004, 11:02 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Scout!!!

What a pretty girl you are, Scout!! You're so cute, rolling around like a happy kitty! And you have gorgeous eyes, too. I hope your meowmie gives you plenty of kissies and treats on your special day!! :D

catlover4ever
07-16-2004, 11:12 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Scout!!!

You are such a beautiful little girl. I'm so happy to hear that you have become your mewomeis little shadow. Hugs and kisses to you sweetie!!! xoxoxoxo

RedHedd
07-16-2004, 11:17 AM
Aww! Happy Gotcha Day sweet Scout! So good to see you rolling around! :) Enjoy your special day and give your meowmie some extra lovies.

catnapper
07-16-2004, 11:53 AM
That animation was great! Please spill your secrets on how to make it!!!!

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY SCOUT!!!

Allen wants to give a very special headbumpie to his favorite orangie girl!

Killearn Kitties
07-16-2004, 12:21 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Scout! Hope your day is purrfect in every way. :D

CatMama78
07-16-2004, 01:59 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, Scout. The animation is very cute :)

jazzcat
07-16-2004, 03:09 PM
Thanks everybody!

Twink - Scout loves the idea of having a brother who'll look out for her. I certainly don't think Ripley is going to do it for her.

Kim and Debbie - I made the animation with Animation Shop 3 that came with Paint Shop Pro 7 I bought recently. I took pictures of Scout rolling around and then used four of them to make the animation frames. This was my first time using it so I'm hoping to make some more neater things soon.

Kirsten
07-16-2004, 03:23 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, Scout!!

What a beautiful picture and animation your mommy has made for you!

Have a special day, sweet heart! :)

Kirsten

rg_girlca
07-16-2004, 06:00 PM
A very Happy Gotcha Day gorgeous Scout.

What adorable pictures and the animation was sooooo cute.

Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.

Now I know the trick to getting another kitty. Pretend to foster.:D

Thanks Jazzcat.;)

GoldenRetrLuver
07-16-2004, 07:40 PM
So sorry I'm a little late!

Aww, Happy Gotcha Day sweet Scout! You're very beautiful. :) I love your eyes. Hope you have a great day!

krazyaboutkatz
07-16-2004, 09:00 PM
HAPPY GOTHCA DAY SCOUT!!! You've become a beautiful orangie and I'm so glad that you found such a wonderful loving forever home too.:D I also love your animation.

Lori, are you planning on fostering another cat any time soon?;)

kimlovescats
07-16-2004, 10:38 PM
Happy Gotcha Day sweetie pie Scout!!! Oh Lori, I just love her!!! What wonderful pictures of her ... we can really see her beautiful face! WOW, you have learned alot with your PSP and Animation SHop! The animation is wonderful!!! Great job!:D

Kim

catcrazylady
07-17-2004, 08:45 AM
AWWWWWWWWWE!! We are so happy that mommy begged and plotted and pulled a sneaky on daddy so you could be around forever!! You are one fo the most beautiful girls with your gorgeous marbled orange stripes!!
You sound like such a real sweety and you really love your meowmie, huh?

!!! HAPPY HAPPY GOTCHA DAY SWEETY !!!

ChrisH
07-17-2004, 11:54 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Gorgeous Scout!!

jazzzytina
07-17-2004, 12:52 PM
:) :) :)

Happy Gotcha Day Scout!

Pep is browling in the hall at how beautiful you are! What a special kitty!

lisalee
07-17-2004, 02:51 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Scout!! You are such a beautiful orange tabby lady! :)

Lisa & Sash