PDA

View Full Version : New Kitty (not mine, but still good)

DNova
11-26-2001, 09:19 PM
My Aunt finally adopted a kitty from the shelter. She adopted it last week, and due to the holiday, it wasn't spayed until Monday. We are going to pick her up tomorrow (tuesday) morning! She's a very sweet 6 month old blended calico kitten. I'm going to get pictures as soon as possible.

I'm about as excited as my Aunt, which is kinda funny. I had a lot of fun at the shelter, too. Very cute kittens there. And they are WAY under capacity so I think they don't euthanize in these conditions, which is very good.

Anyways, I'll keep posting about the new kitty!

zippy-kat
11-26-2001, 09:44 PM
YaY! New kitties are such fun (despite what Casper & Kitty's Momma might tell you right now ;) ).

And I'm thrilled to hear that the shelter is WAY UNDER capacity!!

Former User
11-27-2001, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by zippy-kat:
<STRONG>YaY! New kitties are such fun (despite what Casper & Kitty's Momma might tell you right now ;) ).</STRONG>

I don't know what you mean with that Zippy-kat ;)
Casper and Kitty are just little angels all the time... :D

purrley
11-27-2001, 06:57 AM
How exciting - baby kitty - time to see what kind of a sense of humor you have ;)

aly
11-27-2001, 11:40 AM
Congrats to your aunt on her new baby! She will have soooo much fun with her :) I guess by now she has already picked her up! Does she have a name in mind?

Its nice to hear SOMEWHERE is under capacity on cats. The shelter I work at has cats out the wazoo, in fact we've had to move up 3 banks of temporary cages in order to show more cats so they don't have to sit in the back as long. At least kitten season is about over. You don't wanna know how many litters we get abandoned here :(

thelmalu99
11-27-2001, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by purrley:
<STRONG>How exciting - baby kitty - time to see what kind of a sense of humor you have ;)</STRONG>

...and to see how long you can go without sleep! ;)

Please post pics of the kitty soon! Can't wait to see her!

DNova
11-27-2001, 06:27 PM
Well we got her home around 10:30am today (tuesday) and she walked around a little bit, then went and hid under the bed :rolleyes:

We coaxed her out with food and held her for a while. She is VERY affectionate and leans into your hand when you scritch her. It's very cute. But after some cuddling she went back under the bed. I left to come home to my apartment about an hour ago, at which point she was walking around and had eaten and had some water. Hasn't used the box yet as far as I know.

Well I'm planning to get a Sony DSC-F707 (a VERY nice digital camera) in two or three months, so I'll have lots of pics by then.

I'll keep you all updated :)

purrley
11-28-2001, 07:10 AM
OOOOH good - can't wait to see the pics :D