PDA

View Full Version : A celebration of sorts......

Logan
12-31-2001, 10:31 PM
Some of you may wonder why in the world we would celebrate...LOL! But we will. Tomorrow, Butter will have been living in our house for one year. Helen said "it sure seems like longer than that". Mimi feels the same way! :eek: But we love him dearly, even if he is a bit dangerous at times!!

So we think tomorrow will be an anniversary/birthday celebration, since we don't know when his birthday is, and we decided that he can be "four" years old tomorrow. We were given an estimate last year of 3-4 years old. We're choosing the younger estimate. And for his birthday, he will get yet another new collar with an id tag. He is notorious for losing them. But this one is blue, and he will look so handsome. We will try and get lots of good pictures of Butter tomorrow. Remember this one from last January???

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/028/dj/a1/go/WW10079.jpg

New ones are coming, I promise!!! :D

[ December 31, 2001: Message edited by: Logan ]

Former User
01-01-2002, 05:16 AM
http://www.plauder-smilies.de/birthday.gif

Pam
01-01-2002, 07:14 AM
Happy Anniversary to Butter and Happy Birthday to you too. :) You are sure one smart kitty to pick out such a great place to call your home. In all of South Carolina I don't think there is a place where you would be treated better! Now little Butter Boy I think it's time you started brushing up on your manners a little and being a little thankful for all of the lovin' you are gettin' from Logan and Helen and the other furkids. Maybe you could make a New Year's resolution to be a kinder, gentler little guy! :D

Butter your picture is so sweet and you are so handsome and I think at 3 years of age (we guess) you are just about one of the most handsome kitties on Pet Talk!

[ January 01, 2002: Message edited by: Pam ]

zippy-kat
01-01-2002, 01:31 PM
Congrats Wonder Butter on wooing a terrific family!

yorkster
01-01-2002, 05:12 PM
Happy, Happy, Happy Aniversery and Birthday to you Butter! :D ........who happens to look soooo much like one of my cats, it's amazing! :rolleyes: