PDA

View Full Version : I just want to commend the cat side...

Tonya
07-15-2004, 10:40 PM
I was just reading through the threads right now and thought I'd let you all know that I think you are great. I am very impressed with your compassion and patience in teaching uneducated petowners.

catcrazylady
07-16-2004, 06:02 AM
Well I can only speak for myself but I thank you for the compliment. I'm not sure what we did but I think there are some really great people here!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Laura's Babies
07-16-2004, 06:08 AM
What can we say, we LOVE cats! A lot here are rescuers, fosters, have special need babies or work in some way with them, and a lot are just devoted to them. They are such wonderful babies that we adore them, they are indeed, our kids.. I am sure dog lovers are the same way we are here or any type of animal lover.

catmandu
07-16-2004, 09:13 AM
We do LOVE CATS here,and do ahve to clean up,after the Ignorant,and Those who dont care,about anything but themselves! Thank You!For The Kind Words!

catnapper
07-16-2004, 09:17 AM
Well, thank you! But I don't feel any of us have done anything special... we just use the same respect on each other that we would expect others to use towards ourselves. We love all cats, and want everyone to be knowledgable cat owners!

Tonya
07-16-2004, 10:34 AM
It'd be rude for me to get into detail, but a thread caught my eye. You all were very tactful in educating someone.

Laura's Babies
07-16-2004, 07:06 PM
Sometimes you have to be tactful or downright ugly to get to them.... People just need to understand what a sad life some of them have because they don't know or realize what they are doing by breeding more unwanted pets of anykind!

leslie flenner
07-16-2004, 10:43 PM
Perhaps you could add your 2 cents in too on that particular thread as to what you feel the emotion behind the responses have been as you have read the "cat side"! you can be honest! We would welcome feedback as this is an issue that comes up often! Perhaps you have thoughts of your own you'd like to share?