PDA

View Full Version : Breeze is FINALLY home!!!

Aspen and Misty
07-15-2004, 05:43 PM
Breeze is home and lost 20 pounds while she was gone!! LOL :D

The doctor said that this is a 1 in 10 case and we were VERY VERY lucky she didn't get bloat!! He said he had the operation all set up because he KNEW she would, well boy did we prove him wrong!! :D :D She is happy and running around right now. Her lil leg is shaved where they put the IV in, but other whys she looks the same as when she left (but skinnier!!).

She is on a bland diet for 5 days and she needs that 4 tiems a day. She needs 2 diffrent types of pills for the next week. She needs 1 pepto tab for a week 3 times a day. And then she needs her other meds that she was already on for infections of the ear and eye twice a day!

SHEESH!! Someone wanna adopt this girl??

Ash :D

tatsxxx11
07-15-2004, 05:49 PM
Hey, we KNOW you don't mean that Ash!!!:D;) How wonderful to hear some happy news today on Pet Talk!!! You showed them, didn't you Breeze:) Be a good pup now and mind your mom and take your medicine and no more raiding the food stash! Welcome home Breeze!!! Sandra

stacwase
07-15-2004, 05:51 PM
Congratulations on bringing Breeze home healthy!

micki76
07-15-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
SHEESH!! Someone wanna adopt this girl??

Ash :D

I'll trade you one sickly Toy Fox Terrier for her. He comes with all the necessary medications and creams. LOL

heinz57_79
07-16-2004, 09:25 AM
I've got a corgi with the beginnings of hip dysplacia. ANy takers? LoL

I'm so glad Breeze made it home ok. Silly girl. Don't be such a chow hound next time! Maybe if your mom fed you once in a while.... ;)