PDA

View Full Version : Sea World's Pets Rule show

Tonya
07-15-2004, 05:21 PM
We went to Sea World on Tuesday and saw the Pets Rule show. It is amazing! It is all rescued animals from shelters. I had no idea that you could train domestic cats so well! The dogs, cats, birds, and pigs all work together and put on an awesome show. A must see!

I didn't take pics, but I found a few online.

http://www.sandiegokidsnet.com/petsrule-seaworld.cfm

http://www.superstork.com/Ashley/images/SeaWorld%20June%2010%202002/a%20P6100419%20Pets%20Rule.jpg

BitsyNaceyDog
07-15-2004, 10:19 PM
We have a similar show at the Sea World in Orlando. Joel, the trainer, lives just a few miles from my house. He trains the animals at his house where he has a replica of the stage. He to uses all rescued animals. My friend found a tom cat with an awesome personality, she gave him to Joel. Joel named him Reilly (which is my friends last name). Reilly was trained and is now a performer.

Tonya
07-15-2004, 10:32 PM
I was tearing up during the show. It was so beautiful to see "throw aways" putting on such a great show. They read a letter of one of the dog's story. It said that his previous owners had said he was untrainable and had to much energy. And he was the best performer there!

Barbara
07-16-2004, 03:02 AM
I've seen it last year and it was really fun. I never would have thought cats would perform like this. And I had the impression that it was all natural behavior- just in an organized - and very funny- way:)

catlover4ever
07-16-2004, 07:19 AM
I saw the Orlando show a few years back. It was an emotional roller coaster for me...I had tears in my eyes from how sad it is that so many animals are throw aways, I had tears in my eyes from the joy of knowing that the ones in the show were rescued, and I laughed.

I think the biggest laugh I got was the pig that skateboarded across the stage with a sign that said "Eat More Chicken" or "Please Don't Eat Bacon".

Tonya
07-16-2004, 10:40 AM
I think my favorite was the beginning when all the dogs run out and the cats are chasing them. Or when a black cat and a white cat went into a house, and then a bunch of black and white spotted cats came out. hehe.