PDA

View Full Version : Cats Sleep In The WEIRDEST Places!

QueenScoopalot
07-15-2004, 04:20 PM
This was going through the net a while back...I cracked up when I saw it! :D :eek: :D

http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/image005_2.jpg

CatMama78
07-15-2004, 04:30 PM
For some reason this picture makes me feel bad. : /

Guess maybe relating cats to being in the toilet makes me sad or something.

It looks like someone purposely put him in there for a picture, which I know is probably impossible cause you can't make a kitty do anything but still....

Is that silly?

Laura's Babies
07-15-2004, 05:52 PM
Made me laugh too but they do sleep in the oddest places... I do have to say, that is the first time I ever SAW that!!

catnapper
07-15-2004, 06:11 PM
You can tell the kitty wasn't really sleeping in there - someone cut and pasted it in their photoediting program. You can see the edge around the back of the bowl's not smooth and some stange bright white along the nose and front paw.

Here...

Oh No!!! Allen fell into the toilet! :eek: :D

http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Being%20Silly/toiletboy.jpg

This took me less than 5 mintues and if I actually worked a bit with it, it would be more believable.

Sorry if I ruiend the joke... it was an interesting concet though! :D

CatMama78
07-15-2004, 06:34 PM
LMAO Catnapper. Thanks for clearing that up :). I was seriously thinking that doesn't look normal and I don't think a cat would like that. That picture of Allen is silly :D

RICHARD
07-15-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by catnapper

http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Being%20Silly/toiletboy.jpg

And you know why men lift the toilet seat...to see if there is a cat in there!!

QueenScoopalot
07-15-2004, 07:31 PM
Catnapper!!! You ruined all the fun....but great job, and wow same bathroom too! :D Allen does look comfy there!

catnapper
07-15-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
Catnapper!!! You ruined all the fun!

Sorry! :o But the truth just had to be exposed! I was so unnerved thinking a cat would find a toilet bowl comfy enough to sleep in! :p

Hee... hee... I don;t know if Allen would honestly fit into a toilet bowl! He's so big, he'd probably never fit!

jazzcat
07-15-2004, 09:42 PM
Oh well, even though it's a fake it still made me laugh!

sirrahbed
07-15-2004, 10:13 PM
My first thought was that the kitty found a nice cool spot!:D Now with all that can be done with digital pictures - it makes me rather uneasy:eek:

rg_girlca
07-15-2004, 10:45 PM
I didn't think that picture looked right.

Catnapper, you're great. I just love what you did with Allen's pic.

RICHARD: LMAO.....as usual with your comments. You must be a real hoot at parties.:D

BCBlondie
07-16-2004, 04:21 AM
LOL! I agree with catnapper... However, my cats really do like the toilet LOL! I have to always remember to keep my bathroom door closed or at least the toilet seat down otherwise Lali or Ilio like to get on the toilet seat and paw at the water. :rolleyes: But like catnapper pointed out, that picture of the cat sleeping has obviously been edited into the picture with the toilet.

BTW, great job with the example pic with your kittie, catnapper. ;)

IttyBittyKitty
07-16-2004, 08:48 AM
ROTF Catnapper, you are PRICELESS!!

catmandu
07-16-2004, 08:52 AM
I thought that that would be an odd place,for A Cat,to sleep,as thefe would be water,in the bowl.I fell for it,hook line and sinker,as my eyesight,is not that good!