PDA

View Full Version : Rebecca, Rudy, Roxanne & Ruby are gone!

QueenScoopalot
07-15-2004, 04:17 PM
Up for adoption at Petsmart! They did so wonderful at the dreaded white coats this morning...not a squeak from anyone with blood being drawn, stabs with needles...they did so well! And in such a short time too...I just trapped the kittens over the 4th of July weekend! :eek:

http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/RebeccaRudyRoxanneandRubyinPetsmart.jpg

I was a bit stunned when I brought them to Petsmart....most of the kitties are mine up there...all but one out of 8! More coming in from me tomorrow YAY!

http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/FormerFeralBabies.jpg

Two more of my former ferals...very outgoing social girlies now!:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-15-2004, 04:43 PM
They are so adorable that I'm sure they'll find homes real soon!

As for all of them being yours except for one, I was just thinking that. You could fill up a shelter on your own!. ;) :)

Good luck sweetie pies! :D

CatMama78
07-15-2004, 04:45 PM
That's a lot of rescuing. That's amazing!

QueenScoopalot
07-15-2004, 05:14 PM
I do fill up the shelter T&P! I'm going to head there tomorrow afternoon, and snap some pictures of some really lucky to be alive babies (after their white coats visit)!;) I'll be posting before & after pics then!:) :D ;)

rg_girlca
07-15-2004, 10:35 PM
Those babies are soooo adorable. I hope and pray that they are adopted out to a good, loving forever home.
You truly amaze me QSA with all the rescue work that you do.

.........................RESCUE WORKERS ROCK.............................

Laura's Babies
07-16-2004, 06:23 AM
They are so pretty, I love their markings too.. They look so sweet and again, thank you for what you do for them. What kind of life would they have had without you?

Killearn Kitties
07-16-2004, 06:29 AM
Good luck finding new homes, lovely babies!

catmandu
07-16-2004, 09:12 AM
We are {raying that Good People,come into that Petsmart,and give those Kittens,that Furr Ever Home,that they deserve! Bless you,for helping them,get that Second Chance!