PDA

View Full Version : Nice Gesture.....

Aspen and Misty
07-15-2004, 01:19 PM
I just rescieved a package in the mail with books in it?? I never oredered books?? Hmm, I dunno! So I opened it up and it was from someone who heard throught the bunny vien (grape vien) about me rescueing the rabbits up here in PA. She was kind enough to send me 2 books, King Murray's Royal Tail by Kathy Smith and Rabbit Health in the 21st century second edition by Kathy Smith. BUT, guess who sent them to me!!

KATHY SMITH!! Yup! The author of the books sent ME COPPIES, ahh. Don't mind me!! I'm a HUGE reader and this means sooo much to me!! LA LA LA!! KATHY SMITH. She even signed them for me!!! AHHH I'm sooo exited!!! Can you beleave it?? KATHY SMITH!!!

**EDITED TO ADD** I have read and finished King Murray's Royal Tail and your NEVER going to guess what I found out!! There are these people I have been comunicating with named Mary and Jane. Jane lives in PA and Mary in MA, they are friends of the author and thats how she found out about me. But guess whats even cooler!! They are mentioned in the book!! So not only do I "know" one famouse person but I know 3!! HA HA!! I am even going to be meeting 2 in person this weekend!! (Not the Author though!) YIPEE! Now if only I can get Jane (one of the ones who I'm meeting this weekend) to let me come to her house and play with her 29 bunnies, then that would completle this week as the best week of my life!!

Ash :D :D

CamCamPup33
07-15-2004, 01:27 PM
Aww, sounds cool! So wait.... She heard you were rescuing the bunnies and sent them to you?

Aspen and Misty
07-15-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
Aww, sounds cool! So wait.... She heard you were rescuing the bunnies and sent them to you?

yes, she is big into rescueing rabbits and such. So she thought she would send me copies of her books with a signature in them!! :D

Ash

catlover4ever
07-15-2004, 02:10 PM
Wow, how wonderfully nice is that!!! I would be thrilled too!!! :D :D

jazzcat
07-15-2004, 03:14 PM
Wow, that is so cool!!!

rg_girlca
07-15-2004, 09:53 PM
Wow Ash. First you found a great home for Sada and now this.
How much better can it get!
That is super. I'm happy for you.

catnapper
07-16-2004, 09:33 AM
Thats so cool! Its nice to know that there are good hearted people in the world! I have the warm fuzzies now!