PDA

View Full Version : All my cat sites available from one page now!

Kirsten
07-15-2004, 10:19 AM
My provider is going to shut down the servers for personal webspace, which meant I had to buy new webspace somewhere else and move all my pages. I spent the entire day doing that, and I can't believe how late it is already.

Just in case somebody has bookmarked one of my pages or has kitty pictures on purrsonalities.de.vu ... it could be that the old links are not working anymore and need to be updated.

However, all my cat related websites are available from one page now, and I bought a new domain for it:

www.catmom.de

I just love that name! :)

Kirsten

Barbara
07-15-2004, 10:28 AM
I love that name too- and the photo on the opening page. :)

I do not even have a rough idea about how much work that is but I think it's a lot. So I hope you don't mind if I ask how I can come back from the purrsonalities page to the catmom page? I tried some links and they didn't work.

I looked up F+T there and was surprised what cute kitties they were:) ;) :rolleyes:

DJFyrewolf36
07-15-2004, 10:33 AM
I love looking at your pages! Your photo page is my favorite, but I love all of the great kitties too!

Kirsten
07-15-2004, 10:40 AM
Thanks, DJFyrewolf36 and Barbara! :)

Barbara, which links did you try?
I just realized that I probably need to update many urls on various link pages as well *sigh* (this is a part of all the work I was talking about), and of course each of my sites now needs a link back to catmom.de. I haven't done that so far.

But the links on catmom.de are all working, aren't they? (At least they work for me)

And yes, the pictures you've sent from T&F are beautiful! :)

Kirsten

DJFyrewolf36
07-15-2004, 10:46 AM
All the Catmom links work from this end, just to let you know!

Kirsten
07-15-2004, 11:04 AM
Thanks for testing! :)

Kirsten

aguu
07-15-2004, 03:34 PM
I love your website Kristen. I spent a good part of the day looking at all the pages. The kitty pages are wonderful of course. I cannot believe how Luna just adopted Lilly - I mean I knew that, but looking at those pictures just melted my heart.
But I must tell you - your photograph page blew my mind!!
You are very talented - I especially loved the pictures taken in the woods....

catmandu
07-16-2004, 09:49 AM
I love the name too, and will look up your Site,Sunday,when I have more time!