PDA

View Full Version : Here's Oatmeal

trinity
07-15-2004, 06:50 AM
As promised, here is my Otaster to say hi and thank you for all the well wishes to get him thru this next month.....

catlover4ever
07-15-2004, 07:01 AM
He is so very, very handsome.

trinity
07-15-2004, 08:34 AM
Thanks...I think so but then I'm a little partial......he always looks so serious....here's another one. I love this picture....

CatMama78
07-15-2004, 08:42 AM
Oh my goodness - what a cutie :D :D

catmandu
07-15-2004, 09:06 AM
Hell,Oatmeal,and we Hope atht you are Feeling Better Son,and you can come to Our Next partee,and Mall Invasion!

bluekat
07-15-2004, 09:31 AM
Awww Oatmeal is so cute!:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-15-2004, 10:35 AM
He's adorable! <waves back> Hi Oatmeal! :D

DJFyrewolf36
07-15-2004, 10:37 AM
Hey oatmeal!!! Such a handsome kitty you are! *scritch scritch*

trinity
07-15-2004, 11:05 AM
And did I mention he LOVES tummy scritches?:)

kimlovescats
07-15-2004, 11:07 AM
*kisses on the oatmeal nose*:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-15-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by trinity
As promised, here is my Otaster to say hi and thank you for all the well wishes to get him thru this next month.....

Ok, I've been all through cat general and haven't seen any other posts from you, so what am I missing when you say "to get him thru this next month"? Is he sick or something, or are you moving? Sorry for being a dunce, but I just don't remember (my memory is really going these days, just ask my boss :rolleyes: ).

jazzcat
07-15-2004, 11:21 AM
I must of missed something too. What's wrong with Oatmeal?

He's gorgeous by the way!!!!

trinity
07-15-2004, 11:38 AM
On February 11 we came home from work to find him fairly unresponsive...awake but definitely not himself. He tried to stand and walk and his back end just kind of flopped. So off we went to the emergency vet. They decided he had some sort of seizure but as he was 95% back to normal they really couldn't tell us what happened or why. They told me if he gets thru 6 months without another seizure, chances are good that it was a one time deal and he will be fine. So we have made it thru 5 and started on the 6th....and it was his gotcha day as well. He has beena spoiled housecat for a whole year now...my how time has flown!!!

sirrahbed
07-15-2004, 11:47 AM
Loves tummy scritches? No problem:D
Roll over sweetie!!
*TUMMYSCRITCH*TUMMYSCRITCH*TUMMYSCRITCH*TUMMY SCRITCH*TUMMY SCRITCH*TUMMY SCRITCH*TUMMY SCRITCH*TUMMYSCRITCH*TUMMYSCRITCH*TUMMYSCRITCH*TUM MY SCRITCH*TUMMY SCRITCH*TUMMY SCRITCH*TUMMY SCRITCH*TUMMYSCRITCH*TUMMYSCRITCH*TUMMYSCRITCH*TUM MY SCRITCH*TUMMY SCRITCH*TUMMY SCRITCH*TUMMY SCRITCH*TUMMYSCRITCH*TUMMYSCRITCH*TUMMYSCRITCH*TUM MY SCRITCH*TUMMY SCRITCH*TUMMY SCRITCH*TUMMY SCRITCH*

Did that feel good???

Here's hoping that the seizure was a one time event and NO MORE!!! Oatmeal you stay healthy and happy!!
He looks so beautiful, soft and cozy. I would love to give him a big hug!!:D

trinity
07-15-2004, 11:51 AM
He loves scritches but isn't real big on the hug thing...but I don't give him a choice in the matter and pick him up and snuggle him anyway!!!

And I will make sure to pass all those scritches along when I get home....

(-Can you tell it is a slow day at work?)

sirrahbed
07-15-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by trinity

(-Can you tell it is a slow day at work?)
Just don't get caught!;) Yes, you have LOTS of scritches to deliver when you get home. Mine don't like hugs either but I figure it is a price they have to pay!:D

davidpizzica
07-15-2004, 11:58 AM
Oh, Trinity, Oatmeal is absolutely georgeous! I hope Oatmeal's problems are behind her. The Penn hills kid!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-15-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Here's hoping that the seizure was a one time event and NO MORE!!! Oatmeal you stay healthy and happy!!

Aaaahh....that's what it is, thanks Debbie! Oatmeal is the kitty who is 60 days through the 90 day waiting period. If he doesn't have another seizure in that time it was just a one time thing. I remember seeing the thread. Good luck on the next 30 days Oatmeal! :D

ChrisH
07-17-2004, 11:15 AM
Such a handsome boy!! :)