PDA

View Full Version : poor buddy.....*tears run down face*

fuzzbuttbuddy
07-15-2004, 05:38 AM
well its not me pet...

i know someone named barbara on ferrettalk...
anyways...her cinnimon ferret buddy, has been not eating ands hes had to force feen for sometime now.she was aat the vet recently and he found a lump and said it was adreanel... the night before last...she tucked him in and said if you need to go to the rainbowbridge..then go..its o.k. i understand and love you...she got up this morning and he had left...

i just wanted to give him a nice memorial...thats all....please pray for her...as i have. she has six other ferrets..two.recently bad. one now is using his leg and the other is "now" eating. so keep her in your thoughts please!

thank you all....rest in piece dear buddy

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Logan
07-15-2004, 07:27 AM
I'm so sorry about Buddy. :(

tatsxxx11
07-23-2004, 01:37 PM
What a dear friend you are. I'm sure Barbara takes much comfort in knowing that her beloved Buddy was so loved by his "auntie." It's heartbreaking to read of her loss:( Buddy was surely a very special little guy. Ferrets are such darling and loving creatures. Buddy, you play hard at the Rainbow Bridge sweetheart, healthy and whole once more. And wait patiently for your mommy and send down your love to her to comfort her during this very sad time.

Dear Barbara. We all know so well the paiin and great sense of loss you are feeling. I hope after a bit you can take some comfort in the many happy memories you hold in your heart of your beautiful furkid Buddy.

Love to you...Sandra, a fellow animal lover. {{{HUGS}}}

furryfeet16
07-24-2004, 05:40 AM
thank you so much. i guess i'm not so much an aunti...as shes in maine and i'm in texas. but shes a great friend. on another board.

thank you sandra!
i know she'll take comfert in what you said...;)

i lost my holland lopp years ago....yo-yo.
i just don't know what i will do when i have to loose any more...
my dog is 8...i am worried every day wich is dumb. but i just keep dreding his last day...:( hes so spoiled..and is living the good life..except for some fleas that won't go away...sleeping right next to me:)

yes rest in peace buddy...and you to yo-yo:(

furryfeet16
07-24-2004, 05:42 AM
well this is aledx..fuzzbuttbuddy...but my lil sisters name is still on here...just so ya know...

Petluvr013
08-16-2004, 04:05 PM
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

carla and mike
09-11-2004, 07:54 AM
Poor Buddy.So sad:(

cookieluver7
10-20-2004, 06:01 PM
I'm sorry that your friend lost her dear Buddy. I will pray for her because I can understand all of the pain she went through. Tell your friend that I'm sure Buddy had a reason for going to the rainbow bridge, because it was his time to go. Once again, I say sorry for your loss. RIP Buddy. :(