PDA

View Full Version : Lookie-See!! This is what chicken, and rope will get you!

QueenScoopalot
07-14-2004, 08:36 PM
My fresh catch of the night! Mama came from an abandoned house where I suspect the people threw her out! I got another mom and her four kittens a few months ago. Kittens were all adopted, but their mama hasn't been yet. Sweet Pea as I named the first mama had an old fracture on one of her front legs...so tends to be a bit grouchy. I can't blame her...she's at the shelter waiting for her purrfect adopter to pick her.

http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/ChickenCaughtUs.jpg

I caught them all in one trap with fresh cooked chicky-chicky!

http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/MAMAWEARESOOOSCARED.jpg

The babies are gorgeous! One is pure white with gold eyes, the other has gray on the head and a blue eye and a green eye:D

http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/FRESHCATCH.jpg

Beauties huh? :) :eek: :)

catcrazylady
07-14-2004, 08:57 PM
OMG!!! THEY ARE ADORABLE! Mamma is BEAUTIFUL and those kittens are too cuuuuuute! I want the one with the blue/green eye and that adorable black spot on it's nose!!! You should have NO trouble getting these cuties adopted!!!

All the cats you trap are beautiful! Do you ever get just plain old alley cats? Not that any cat is plain to me but yours are always beyond cute! I wish you lived near me so you could teach me how to be such a good trapper!

leslie flenner
07-14-2004, 09:40 PM
Are they from any where near where my feral kitten is from in Lynn? Wondering if they are relation...just curious!
Good job as usual!!

rg_girlca
07-14-2004, 09:44 PM
Oh if I lived closer I would take Mama in a heartbeat.
She reminds me of my RB girl, Squirty-Bums. She was also all white with 2 gray stripes on top of her head.

Those babies are so precious.
Yes they are real beauties.

catnapper
07-14-2004, 10:13 PM
How come I never get things like that with chicken?

What lovely beauties!

jazzcat
07-14-2004, 10:20 PM
They're beautiful!!! I hope that momma finds a good home soon!

trayi52
07-14-2004, 10:51 PM
Great catch, Jan! Like always you are good at what you do.

Willie:D

Laura's Babies
07-15-2004, 06:54 AM
Again OSL, it is GREAT wonderful work that you do.... Thank God there are people like you!! Mama and babies are awesome beauties!! So lucky that they had you to save them from a life of abandonment!!!!

catlover4ever
07-15-2004, 07:00 AM
Great work. I'm totally in love with the little kitten with the black spot on it's nose!!! He/she is adorable.

QueenScoopalot
07-15-2004, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by leslie flenner
Are they from any where near where my feral kitten is from in Lynn? Wondering if they are relation...just curious!
Good job as usual!! Leslie they're from the two houses...remember the one with the saddles, rabbit hutches? Spiders? Two houses side by side...one with ruffly fungus growing all over the floors inside(and I thought at first the fungus was coldcuts)? I knew you'd remember!:D :D :D Ewwww....yup that place. :rolleyes:

CatMama78
07-15-2004, 08:54 AM
Beautiful kitties. I hope they find great homes, asap. I'm sure they will :)

catmandu
07-15-2004, 08:58 AM
We think taht All Cats,be they Lucky House Cats,or sadly Stray Cats,have thier own Beauty,iregardless,if they are dirty,as no Cat would be Dirty,if they had a choice!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-15-2004, 10:10 AM
They're beautiful!

The house had fungus that looked like cold cuts growing on the floors??!!? :eek: Eeeewwwwwwwww is a major understatement! I'm so glad you got these beautiful babies out of that situation. You are such an angel. :D