PDA

View Full Version : Eliot speaking.....

sirrahbed
07-14-2004, 06:42 PM
Hi everyone....my Meowmie said I could say hi. She also said she found two great pictures of me on her memory card. She is always putting my sister and brother on here but I know some of you have fussed at her for ignoring me! Thanks!!!
http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/Our%20Pets/eliot_tree.jpg
"Being the middle kid is the pits! Emily is the only girl and the Princess on top of that. And you know what? She is a spoildy BRAT!!! Even my daddy acts all weird around her. You won't catch me acting so goofy for attention. Then all the ladies swoon over orangie brother Dylan! He is a lazy GOON!! Meowmie calls it fluffy but it all wiggles when he waddles!! You outta see him running from the back:D I don't have time to lounge around and make goo-goo eyes at the flashie-box! I have more important things to do. Look at ME! Ain't I a handsome fella too???"~Eliot
http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/Our%20Pets/eliot_tree2.jpg

catcrazylady
07-14-2004, 06:56 PM
Hi Eliot, this is Pepper Jack. I just wanted to let you know that I understand completely how you feel! That gushy Peanut Butter gets all the girls and that Mr. Magoo has people from all over the world that think he is so cute! Well, what about guys like us? I think you are a very handsome guy and I think I'm not too bad either. Just because we are always busy and don't stop long enough for very many pictures they don't talk about us, huh? It's guys like you and me that take care of business so these fluffy, cute and onery cats can lay around for photo shoots! We are tracking bugs and killing mice (even if they are toy) and just generally keeping things up. I don't want to be one of those fluffy or royal kitties. I like being the good ole boy and I like you too!!!
Your Buddy
Pepper Jack

jenluckenbach
07-14-2004, 07:15 PM
Elliot, I for one think you are absolutely gorgeous and I am glad that you finally spoke up!!! You deserve equal billing!! Heck, you deserve TOP billing as the longest resident male. We know you have places to go, people to pest, but I am sure that flashy box thingy can bend to your schedule once in a while! Long live Elliot :)

AmberLee
07-14-2004, 07:32 PM
Oooooh, Eliot, you are a CUTIE PIE!!!

Laura's Babies
07-14-2004, 07:46 PM
Oh Elliot, you have such a hard job...Keeping everything together for that crew of yours! But you got to remember, we want to see you too so could you just pose once and awhile for Mommie?? You are so very charming and handsome...

kimlovescats
07-14-2004, 07:55 PM
Eliot, I am so glad that you have a thread all to yourself!!! You are one very handsome gray boy, and I just love you! Afterall, you look very much like my Smokey Pokey!!! :D

Kim

lizzielou742
07-14-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed

Eliot you are so handsome!!!! Is Eliot a nubby tail kitty? This is something I never noticed!!

I think Eliot, my Tito & CatMama78's Wilber are all brothers!! :D

catnapper
07-14-2004, 08:12 PM
Elliot, you know, your meowmie has a habit of WHINING to see certain beautiful kitties, and then she ignores the most handsome of kitties right in her own home! Shame shame to your meowmie!

sirrahbed
07-14-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by lizzielou742
Is Eliot a nubby tail kitty? I think Eliot, my Tito & CatMama78's Wilber are all brothers!! :D
NOPE! Here is the back half ;)
http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/eliottail.jpg
:D Yup - I have also noticed that Wilber is a look-alike and YES so is Tito!!

catcrazylady
07-14-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Elliot, you know, your meowmie has a habit of WHINING to see certain beautiful kitties, and then she ignores the most handsome of kitties right in her own home! Shame shame to your meowmie!

HeeHee!!!:D :D :D :D

manda_moo87
07-14-2004, 10:38 PM
Oh Eliot! You are so dang cute! :D I greatly enjoyed looking at the photos of you and would love to see more, anytime!

jazzcat
07-14-2004, 10:45 PM
Oh my sweet handsome Eliot. It's about time your meowmie gives you some equal time around here!!! I'm so happy to see some pictures of you! Make sure your meowmie keeps it up!

catlover4ever
07-15-2004, 07:12 AM
Eliot, this is Smokey Joe, and I just want you to know that I know exactly how you feel. In my house Abner (the little brat) is the center of attention. He is always with meowmie and when I come to get some loving my meowmie tries to be fair but he will NOT leave. It's so not fair. And to boot I have to put up with 3 (yes 3) princesses. Tigger is the most spoiled and then my girlfriend Mystic has been very grouchy lately. Not to mention Tucker...boy does she ever have an attitude problem. Feeling Your Pain --- Smokey Joe

Eliot, this is Smokey Joe's meowmie and I want you to know that I think you are absolutely adorable. I'm so glad that you did find a little time out of your day to let your meowmie take just a couple pictures of you. I always enjoy seeing pictures of you. --- Meg

CatMama78
07-15-2004, 08:44 AM

We should just call them the three Handsometeers! :D :D :D

And Eliot, you are indeed a very special and good looking guy.

catmandu
07-15-2004, 08:50 AM
In Our Hotel,it is always JJJ3,the Sqeaky wheel,that gets all the attention,as he is so dog like,in his affection, es[pecailly if there are Whiskas Temptations!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-15-2004, 10:04 AM
You are most certainly a handsome boy Eliot! And don't worry, even thought it may seem that Princess Emily and debonair Dylan get all the attention, we know your meowmie and daddy love you too. :D

DJFyrewolf36
07-15-2004, 11:06 AM
Dear Eliot:

Remus here. As a bouncy kitten, I know what it's like not to have time to pose for the flashbox. We are very busy men and our meowmes need to realize how hard it is being kitties like us! Tell your meowme to get pictures of you when you are sleeping. *girl kitties for some reason dig sleeping pictures, same with meowmes* You'll get lots of attention. Hey, maybe we can partee sometime! I have some awesome cat nip and toy mice I can bring! Then we can have a contest to see who wastes more film with blurry action shots!

Sincerly,

Mr. Remus.

Hey Eliot, you are such a handsome kitty! I'll whine to get more pix of you on here! Waaaaaa More Eliot!!! :D

lizzielou742
07-15-2004, 11:23 AM
NOPE! Here is the back half ;)
http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/eliottail.jpg

Man!! In this picture:
it really looks like he has a tail about the length of Grover's!!! Am I losing it or does anyone else see it?

Hee hee....oh well, doesn't matter. Eliot you are so cute!!! :D :D :D :D

sirrahbed
07-15-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by lizzielou742
Am I losing it or does anyone else see it?

:D You aren't losing it Liz!! That tree he is sitting on is in several sections. He is on the round tube and his tail is tucked in between the tube and the shelf behind him!!!:D

ChrisH
07-17-2004, 11:23 AM
Eliot, you certainly are a very handsome boy indeed! :)

lisalee
07-17-2004, 03:30 PM
Eliot you are such a handsome boy!! I love the picture with his paws stretched out, so cute. :)

Lisa & Sash

Kirsten
07-17-2004, 03:48 PM
Oh Eliot, what a beautiful boy you are! :)

And don't be sad about being the middle child! I know meowmie loves you! :)

Kirsten