PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P Little baby bird... =(

CamCamPup33
07-14-2004, 04:38 PM
I walked outside onto the porch and i see a little baby bird on the step.. It looked like it had been dead for a long time, but still it's sad.. Most likely the cat found it and brought it to me.. She does that with alot of live things too.. :eek:.. Anyway, i didn't know what it was, but as i got closer it's neck was twisted and feet were clenched.. :( :( :( I got a pair of gloves (And since it was raining) moved it over to the dry area where their's bushes.. I felt it was the least i could do..

:( Fly free at the birdy bridge little bird..

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-14-2004, 07:45 PM
RIP Birdie... Our cat, Whiskers would bring birds once and a while. How the slow, fat cat caught a flying bird, no one knows... but RIP all the little birdies caught by kitties!

slick
07-15-2004, 12:30 AM
Fly high and free at the RB little birdie. :(

lute
07-17-2004, 04:15 PM
RIP little birdie. i hate seeing baby birds,or any wild animal, that is just laying there. i always want to burry them...my mom thinks i'm crazy.

whitewolf
05-14-2005, 04:21 PM
Me too RIP, the other day I was outside and I saw a baby bird and as I looked closer I saw it was dead and was being eaten by ants, it made me soooooo sad:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

jesse_3
05-16-2005, 11:26 PM
I have taken care of a baby chipmunk that died the first day of school:( Rachel (rizzy) and I named him Woody. It was sad too.. RIP little one, fly freely in the RB.