PDA

View Full Version : Abner and the Catnip Bubbles

catlover4ever
07-14-2004, 01:40 PM
Abner and his brother and sisters received their gift swap package from Jazzcat (Lori, Scout, Ripley, Disney and Jazz) the other day and in the package were catnip bubbles. I tried to download the original pictures to share with everyone but I was unable to do so.....but I do have new pictures.....so without further waiting....Abner and the catnip bubbles.

Abbey says "Meowmie, what are you going to do"?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid128/p57d0729ed0cd2ffbd62bdc38d97ae254/f7da14f6.jpg

"Oh Abbey, meowmie is just going to blow some bubbles...don't you like them"?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid128/p77b5af5ffca72555b6e42af455cc808a/f7da0f4e.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid128/p46958689cbd26c5acb9bb176c494c4e0/f7da14de.jpg

After a bubble popped next to his face he immediately ran to the bed. I have to say that Abbey is just so afraid of everything....including the bubbles. I don't know what he thinks the bubbles are going to do to him....but whatever they do to him...they scared him enough to leave the room right after this picture.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid128/p36c0f0c4f8592694796bebbccf233867/f7da14e1.jpg

Abbey is just my silly baby boy. Hope you enjoyed.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-14-2004, 01:47 PM
:D :D

Poor Abner. He's such a cutie pie, even when it's a picture of him being afraid of bubbles. :D

It looks like he's trying to get as far away as possible, if that durn wall just wasn't in the way! ;) :D

Barbara
07-14-2004, 01:55 PM
WHAT is a catnip bubble?

Abner has the most adorable face. I really love him. And although he looks like a big boy he has just a baby soul inside- like my Tigris:) who runs from soap bubbles;)

catlover4ever
07-14-2004, 02:00 PM
Barbara the bubbles you see in the photos actually have a catnip scent to them.....hence catnip bubbles.

Abner runs from everything.

CatMama78
07-14-2004, 02:01 PM
Abner, awwww that's sad for you to be afraid. Wilber says to tell you he TOTALLY understands :)

Logan
07-14-2004, 02:10 PM
I sent some catnip bubbles to Rosemary (HayleyRosie) in one of the previous swaps. I never did know whether they liked them or not, but I knew my Butter would have done flips for them!!! :)

Anyone heard from Rosemary lately? My last PM to her went unanswered. I know her baby was due in June. Sure would love to have an update!!!! :)

Barbara
07-14-2004, 02:31 PM
Tigris joins Wilber and Abner:D

Yes Logan I missed HayleyRosie too:)

I have to get catnip bubbles for Filou:D

Kirsten
07-14-2004, 02:36 PM
Cat nip bubbles... That sounds interesting, I'm sure my girls would like that!! Unfortunately, they're not available here.

Are they made of soap water also? Just wondering in case they're licking it off.

And poor Abner, that mean mean bubble popped right into your face!!

Kirsten

catcrazylady
07-14-2004, 03:03 PM
Oh my cute little chicken Abner!! You are such a big adorable scaredy cat!! I just love you no matter Sweety!! All of my kitties are scared of bubbles except for Leroy. They don't like getting wet when they pop!

kimlovescats
07-14-2004, 03:09 PM
Poor Ab.... it's ok, honey!!! ;)

DJFyrewolf36
07-14-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Kirsten
Cat nip bubbles... That sounds interesting, I'm sure my girls would like that!! Unfortunately, they're not available here.

Are they made of soap water also? Just wondering in case they're licking it off.

And poor Abner, that mean mean bubble popped right into your face!!

Kirsten

I think they're regular bubbles with some type of catnip additive. I'm trying them with Remus tonight. Concidering how ga ga he is over catnip in general, I think he will be MAJORLY happy! Oh and Kirsten, If you would like, I can send you some bubbles! I've been wanting to send a gift to SOMEONE on PT for a while now, since I didn't get a chance to participate in the gift swap.

Im sure it would make Luna and Lily really happy!

Poor Abner! It's ok, your meowme would never let the meanie bubbles hurt you!

sirrahbed
07-14-2004, 04:55 PM
Mine are all afraid of bubbles too! Dylan is tolerant but that is about it. I was so excited when I first saw a bubble thread and thought they would LOVE them! So, you are not alone Abner!!! Nothing wrong with being a fraidy-cat:D

AmberLee
07-14-2004, 05:00 PM
Cassy and Livvy used to LOVE bubbles, but Meowmy got lazy and quit blowing for them for long enough that they forgot about them. :( :o Now they just get this nervous look when I call them into the kitchen and blow bubbles! :eek:

Laura's Babies
07-14-2004, 05:35 PM
I have seen them at Pet Smart and just never got Giz any yet.. I KNOW she would love them since she loves bubbles so much.. Abner, you want Giz to come show you how much fun you can have playing with bubbles??

lizzielou742
07-14-2004, 08:07 PM
Tito here, and I looooves catnip bubbles! Unfortunately the last kind Meowmie bought me were made with green liquid that stained the carpets when the bubbles landed on them, and Meowmie didn't like that!! :eek: :eek: :eek: So, now I'm waiting on Meowmie to get me some clear catnip bubbles...so I can PLAY!! :D :D :D

jazzcat
07-14-2004, 11:21 PM
Aww Abner, I didn't mean to send you a gift of torment!!! I'm so sorry you sweetie pie!!!

catlover4ever
07-15-2004, 07:06 AM
Lori...it's not a gift of torment...it's a gift that make me laugh:D My poor Abner is just such a scardy cat. :)

catmandu
07-15-2004, 09:09 AM
My Cats ignore The Cat Nip Bubble,but Karina loved therm,and I sent it along with her,to The Cattery!