PDA

View Full Version : Any viruses that Marsh could catch?

sirrahved
07-13-2004, 10:55 PM
Marsha seems to be doing the same darned thing that Muff is doing now... She's got super goopy eyes and is sneezing. Is it possible that she caught whatever Muffin has, or can't that happen?

jazzcat
07-13-2004, 11:28 PM
Does Muffin have a URI? When Jazz had one my vet told me not to worry about Disney because Feline URIs can't jump species. I don't know about other viruses though. It is odd that Marshmallow would get the same symptoms. Hope she is okay, and Muff too!!

sirrahbed
07-13-2004, 11:31 PM
Muffin had kennel cough right? I thought that cats could not get that?? It sure is odd that they have the same symptoms though - like Lori said - maybe a different virus or bacterial infection - like a cold?? Is Muffin doing better or is she still sick too?

sirrahved
07-13-2004, 11:39 PM
No one knows for sure what Muff had... probably NOT kennel cough, because she hasn't coughed much at all. Mainly gunky nose and eyes. I don't know?

catmandu
07-14-2004, 09:08 AM
We hope that Marsh ,is all right,as I had to keep Karina qurantined,as they can catch things like FIP,or URI from being too close,to an infectedCat! We hope atht Marsh,and Muffin will be well!