PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Pea aka Miss Bossy...and the human crunchies dispenser

QueenScoopalot
07-13-2004, 07:13 PM
Sweet Pea is one of my very social ferals...social butterfly actually! One of her favorite things is when I feed her crunchies one by one! She prefers eating cradled upside down, but I can't feed the silly girl, hold her, and use the camera....so without further ado...:)

http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/SweetPeaBeingHandFedNNYUM.jpg

NYUMMMM...that one tastes delicious...another please! :rolleyes: :D

http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/SweetPeaandhercrunchies.jpg

Another please....crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch

http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/MMMMmmmmDelicious.jpg

That was lovely...thank you! Off to "wash & whack" the others now!:rolleyes:

kimlovescats
07-13-2004, 07:23 PM
What a sweetheart ... and very pretty too! Doesn't look like she has too much 'feral' left in her!!!;)

Kim

QueenScoopalot
07-13-2004, 07:31 PM
There isn't a feral bone left in her body! She was trapped along with a large number of other kittens (nine years ago) and Sweet Pea and Joey even though they were both over six months old, socialized in less than a week. No one picked Sweet Pea, and joey was too skittish around strangers so they stayed. She is a very entertaining little girl! And Joey has his moments of being so sweet..let's me kiss one cheek, then turns so I can kiss the other! :D

http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/scan0008.jpg

Baby Joey!

Laura's Babies
07-13-2004, 07:51 PM
She looks like she is in dreamland eating out of your hand.. That is just SO sweet, and she is holding your hand so you won't pull away before she is done!! How Sweet!!!

AbbyMom
07-13-2004, 07:58 PM
Oh how charming! Are you saying that those little bitty kitties are over nine years old?

QueenScoopalot
07-13-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by AbbyMom
Oh how charming! Are you saying that those little bitty kitties are over nine years old? The one's of Sweet Pea I took today....the one of Joey is when he was a kitten nine years ago.

leslie flenner
07-13-2004, 08:11 PM
I see Joey zooming around from time to time but never Sweet Pea- why is that- is she feral to me (a semi-feral to a semi-stranger), or am I forgetting amongst the never ending attention from Amy- Por Qua? (sp) and Ralphie-Needle Toes? Who want to be on each of my legs every time I sit down...

QueenScoopalot
07-13-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by leslie flenner
I see Joey zooming around from time to time but never Sweet Pea- why is that- is she feral to me (a semi-feral to a semi-stranger), or am I forgetting amongst the never ending attention from Amy- Por Qua? (sp) and Ralphie-Needle Toes? Who want to be on each of my legs every time I sit down... Sweet Pea's a bad girl! She stays in the bedroom mostly as she misbehaves and gets beaten up when she's out. I'll cut Ralphalfa's nails next time you're here...then again, I know how you love those daggers!

leslie flenner
07-13-2004, 08:26 PM
ralphie loves to hear me screach so he can jump right back up again and risk his hip being displaced by my flailing arms...you and your disabled crew....gotta love um!
Any more going out for adoption as you started this as a good news adoption thread? Maybe mine that looks like yourn can join the troup if is neg/neg?

trayi52
07-13-2004, 08:44 PM
Jan, both are so cute! Sweet Pea looks like she is in pure heaven!

Willie:)

QueenScoopalot
07-13-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
Jan, both are so cute! Sweet Pea looks like she is in pure heaven!

Willie:) Sweet Pea is in Heaven when she gets hand fed! ;) ;) ;) She feels special that way....and how can I resist her with the cute grey bow on her head? (Doesn't show well in these pictures though)! Thanks Willie for resizing them! ;)

sirrahbed
07-13-2004, 09:48 PM
That is SOOO cute how Sweet Pea closes her eyes while eating her crunchies!!:) And yes, the grey bow on top of her head is oh so pretty!

jazzcat
07-13-2004, 11:48 PM
Aww those pictures are so sweet!

Did Joey keep his two color eyes or was that picture taken while his eyes were changing color? He's adorable.

QueenScoopalot
07-14-2004, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Aww those pictures are so sweet!

Did Joey keep his two color eyes or was that picture taken while his eyes were changing color? He's adorable. Joey's eyes are two different colors! He's such a flirt!:D

catmandu
07-14-2004, 08:57 AM
Sweet Pea,knows when she has found a Great Place,and will be a Great Friend,for Years to come,and repay you a thousand fold,for your kindness!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-14-2004, 10:13 AM
Awww....you can just tell she's such a sweetie. :D And yes, she does look like she's in heaven. Also appears to me that you are one trained human! ;) :D

rg_girlca
07-14-2004, 11:30 AM
OMG. I can't believe how much your Sweet Pea looks like my RB Squirty Bums. She also was all white with two grey strips on top of her head. Oh the memories. ( Sniff, sniff )

I just love the name Sweet Pea and the way she holds your hand so tight with those closed eyes is just priceless.

What adorable pictures.

catcrazylady
07-14-2004, 11:32 AM
What sweet pictures! She is obviously a much loved pretty girl! Maybe a little spoiled?http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif
She is a doll baby and I ALWAYS have a special place in my heart for feral/ex-feral kitties. They overcome so much fear and in the end they are so loving! I think they make some of the best pets ever!!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

RedHedd
07-14-2004, 11:40 AM
Aww! Mitzi's rescue shelter name was Sweet Pea AND she also puts her paws on my hand when I feed her treats! Such SWEET pictures of SWEET Pea! :)

QueenScoopalot
07-14-2004, 02:58 PM
Sweet Pea say's NYUMMM everyone!:D

ChrisH
07-16-2004, 04:44 PM
Aww, so sweet! :)

catmandu
07-17-2004, 09:04 AM
WE All LOVE SWEET PEA!

jenluckenbach
09-12-2004, 05:14 PM
There is that little white doll baby from in your siggy. How could I have missed this thread??? There is something special about white cats.

QueenScoopalot
09-12-2004, 05:36 PM
Jen. She's a total character! I have to stretch her multiple times a day (don't ask...it's been going on for years). I think she has quite a bit of Siamese in her genes..very chatty, and comical. She has what we call "wash & whack service". A kitty will snuggle up near her and she'll give them a nice looooong washing. No sooner is the other kitty in total and complete bliss, with eyes closed, all relaxed when all of a sudden....WHACK! She smacks them! You're all clean, now get outta here! LOL!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Laura's Babies
09-12-2004, 05:53 PM
Wash and WACK!! I am rolling on the floor at that one!:D :D :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-13-2004, 02:05 AM
She sounds like quite a little character, and looks so adorable!

Barbara
09-13-2004, 02:49 AM
I can see now that Sweet Pea is a little darker on her head than Skylar but I still think their faces look similar. Nobody could believe that this tiny girl is 9 years old. She's a cutie:)

QueenScoopalot
09-13-2004, 07:36 AM
Sweet Pea is just the funniest little girl. Nothing makes her happier than to be stretched first, and then hand fed cradled upside down. :D She adores her 'stinky cheese milk' too...it smells like vomit but she loves the stuff!:rolleyes: It really doesn't show well in the pictures, but it looks like she has a perfect grey bow on her head! :D

jenluckenbach
09-13-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
Jen. She's a total character! She has what we call "wash & whack service". A kitty will snuggle up near her and she'll give them a nice looooong washing. No sooner is the other kitty in total and complete bliss, with eyes closed, all relaxed when all of a sudden....WHACK! She smacks them! You're all clean, now get outta here! LOL!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
LOL :D

I think I love that cat!

QueenScoopalot
09-13-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
LOL :D

I think I love that cat!
Me too! :D

NoahsMommy
09-13-2004, 02:03 PM
What a sweet and funny little girl! Sounds like she got a really good deal with you. :)

carla and mike
09-13-2004, 02:25 PM
She's one very beautiful cat Jan.I'm glad she found you.:D