PDA

View Full Version : If you don't see me for a while....

wolf_Q
07-13-2004, 03:14 PM
Don't miss me! Haha yeah right like anyone would! :p

Anyhoo, my computer is basically being extremely evil right now. The internet won't work and it's freezing constantly, I can't get it to do anything.

Right now I'm on my mom's computer. Her computer is even *slower* than mine...being on it for 10 minutes makes me insane. Her computer doesn't have AIM so I won't be on AIM for a while most likely.

I'm leaving for a vacation on Friday and won't be back until the 27th. I'm going to free up some space in my email and pm box so I can be sent messages but it may be a while before you receive replies.

popcornbird
07-13-2004, 03:18 PM
How could we *not* miss you??? PT won't feel the same without your posts. :(

I hope your computer problems are solved soon, and that you have a great vacation. Where are you going.....if you don't mind me asking? We'll miss you. Have a great time!

dukedogsmom
07-13-2004, 03:31 PM
Sounds horrible. Kay's one computer was having all kinds of pop ups come up and I couldn't do a thing on it. Then she'd sit down and it would be fine. Good luck fixing yours. It would be horrible to not have any computer at all, though. You get my last pm about the pics? If not, I can send another one with the ones chosen.

Cinder & Smoke
07-13-2004, 03:35 PM
THIS might be where Miz Amy is headed to >>>

Originally posted by wolf_Q
I'm going there (Canada) in a couple of weeks...
I've never been there before.

We're going to Calgary. :)

I'm also bringing Nebo so I'm getting his vaccinations
updated before we go and
also a health certificate just in case...

She posted that a week or so ago on the "Been to Canada?" thread.

Have a GREAT TIME, Amy!!
Be a GUD BOY, Nebo!

And we WILL *MISS* ya, Amy!! ;)

RobiLee
07-13-2004, 03:39 PM
I WILL MISS YOU, AMY!!!!

You and Nebo! Have fun on vacation.

Robin :)

wolf_Q
07-13-2004, 04:07 PM
Thanks everyone! :)

Yep that's where I'm going. I will be taking a ton of pictures but I don't know if I will be able to post them by the way my computer is acting. :mad:

Val I've replied to your pm...

A note to Amber and LabLoverKEB if you happen to read this...I tried to reply to your pms but your mailboxes were full.

ChrisH
07-13-2004, 04:17 PM
Hope you have a great time, Amy!! :D

And you WILL be missed!!

Chris

Kfamr
07-13-2004, 06:56 PM
Amy, I got your PM. Hopefully i'll catch you on AIM or something before you leave! Have fun, take lots of pictures!

Karen
07-13-2004, 07:01 PM
Well, we WILL miss you, but hope your computer is better soon (no wishing insanity by slow computer on anyone) and I hope you and Nebo have a wonderful time in Calgary! Those Canadian canine babes aren't gonna know what hit 'em when they see those pretty Nebo-eyes!

anna_66
07-13-2004, 07:51 PM
WE'RE GOING TO MISS YOU TOO!

Hope you have tons of fun!

Crikit
07-13-2004, 08:52 PM
That's right she's coming to Calgary and I might never let her and Nebo leave BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :D :D The Goonies and I will be playing tour guide for a day so you'll get some pics from us as well. :D

Corinna
07-13-2004, 08:57 PM
Hey I will be sending you a pm with some info. Please check in a little while.

Shelteez2
07-13-2004, 09:04 PM
I will have my camera as well.......:D...............

*goes to finish plotting the Nebo Nabbing plan with Crikit*

CountryWolf07
07-13-2004, 09:41 PM
HAVE fun in Canada! :)

shais_mom
07-13-2004, 11:56 PM
we will miss you and NeboButt, terribly!!!
have a FUN vacay!!

cloverfdx
07-14-2004, 09:50 AM
Have fun Amy and Nebo :D Cannot wait for the photos. :)

Steffi N
07-14-2004, 11:53 AM
Have a good time in Calgary, Amy. I hope that when you return your computer will be nice to you.