PDA

View Full Version : I am a COPYCAT!!

sirrahbed
07-13-2004, 12:49 PM
OK, so I am a copycat but I LOVE the Wysocki tote that Jazzcat got from eBay so I had to get one too:D Remember this in the first picture? I also bought a cute cosmetic clutch bag to use with it..heehee
http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/60_2.jpghttp://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/b4_2.jpg
I just LOVE eBay and LOVE both of these bags! So CUTE:) :D

DJFyrewolf36
07-13-2004, 12:52 PM
Grrr....

Internal.....conflict.....

Cute handbag....going against anti-purse algorithms....

You people are trying to corrupt me I just know it lol!

I love it Debbie btw lol! The matching thingy is really great too!

kimlovescats
07-13-2004, 12:54 PM
LOL, DJ!!
Deb... I LOVE THEM!!!
You're enticing me to spend money that I don't have, Deb!!!:rolleyes:

sirrahbed
07-13-2004, 01:02 PM
Kim - could you consider it a diaper bag? It is big enough.
DJ - it is NOT a purse... it's a totebag :D see? no conflict! Everyone needs totebags!!;)

catcrazylady
07-13-2004, 01:08 PM
Those are adorable! I loved it when Lori posted hers and I still love it. They are so cute!

Watch it DJ and Kim...she will have you convinced in no time that you have an absolute need for this! Diaper bag, totebag, she is really good at this!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

jazzcat
07-13-2004, 01:12 PM
DJ - you need this totebag. It will come in handy if you ever have to smuggle Remus out of the apartment when the landlord is coming. He'll never notice Remus' little head sticking out with all those other kitty faces. LOL!

Debbie - now I want the clutch too.

Kim - come on, you of all people need a cat diaper bag for that grandbaby!

sirrahbed
07-13-2004, 01:17 PM
OK - well if anyone DOES decide to get one - the dealer is selling under two different names - one in auction and one in "buy it now" The same item is going for higher prices at the auction!!! There are three left at "but it now" and they are $20 item number 3483748222 - her auction name is brand new but it is the same dealer. I suspect that since the auctions are making more $$, that the buy it now items will soon go to auction so if you really want one...buy it NOW:D

catcrazylady
07-13-2004, 01:20 PM
I would just like to let you all know that if you go to Wysoki's website you can buy them there for the same price. Just in case they run out before someone gets to ebay!

catcrazylady
07-13-2004, 01:24 PM
Oops...the web address is www.charleswysocki.com !! They have some cute things.

sirrahbed
07-13-2004, 01:28 PM
Thanks Lisa! I did not know about a Wysocki website. I had actually never heard of Wysocki before - just love totebags and kitties:) Actually if S&H is less than $4.95 - it may be better to order elsewhere. Sometimes I spend too much at eBay because of the thrill:rolleyes: But I get some steals as well, so guess I balance out in the end. I rarely win auctions anyway - usually outbid because I am cheap. I did "win" the clutch for $3.00 under retail though:D $4.95 and $1 shipping because I negotiated for the tote too. Very nice seller BTW.

DJFyrewolf36
07-13-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
DJ - you need this totebag. It will come in handy if you ever have to smuggle Remus out of the apartment when the landlord is coming. He'll never notice Remus' little head sticking out with all those other kitty faces. LOL!

That just might work Jazzcat lol!!!

I only go to ebay for computer parts. Its irritating too cause you see XYZ componet for REAL cheap and your're like WOOHOO!!

And then they nail you for shipping...

And when you get the stupid part, you find out Computer Barn is selling the thing for like 5 bucks less than what you paid with shipping included...:rolleyes:

CatMama78
07-13-2004, 02:07 PM
Thanks for the website. I see lots and lots of stuff I NEED, ok Want :)

QueenScoopalot
07-13-2004, 04:49 PM
Has anyone else noticed this..or is it me? The drawings of the cat wrapped around the books...notice the books are actually STILL ON THE SHELF???? In reality (we all know) they'd be all over the floor, or hanging on the edge of the shelf at the least! Love the totes...but need the $$$. *sigh* :rolleyes: :D

catmandu
07-14-2004, 09:41 AM
I dont blame you as they are Great Bags,I would have them,in The House,just to look at!

rosethecopycat
07-14-2004, 10:13 AM
I thought you meant you were me.

Couldn't imagine why.:confused:

rg_girlca
07-14-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by rosethecopycat
I thought you meant you were me.

Couldn't imagine why.:confused:

LOL that's funny.

Those are great looking bags.:)