PDA

View Full Version : Sisi is gone :(

koxka
07-13-2004, 02:24 AM
Sweet Sisi Bum-Bum passed away yesterday night.

We rusehed to the vet , but nothing could be done.
I asked for a necropsy, but the vet said it wasn't sure that they could find what was wrong with her, so I prefered not to put her through that , even if she was dead.
She is already buried under a pear tree at my grandma garden.

Sisi was my first ands only bunny.She has left a big paw print in ours hearts and in every person she met.

She will be terribly missed.She never failed to put a smille on my face. We, she and me, loved our snuggling time together. the brushing, the catch me if you can...

Sisi I love you. I will love your forever.

jenluckenbach
07-13-2004, 06:04 AM
RIP Sisi Bum Bum. You will be missed. :(

I am sorry for your loss :(

Randi
07-13-2004, 07:31 AM
Oh Anna, I'm so very sorry to hear you have lost Sisi. :( I know you will miss her terribly, but hope it is a comfort that she passed away in her sleep so peacefully. You will keep her in your heart. :)

Rest in Peace, sweet Sisi!

{{{{hugs}}}}

zippy-kat
07-13-2004, 07:32 AM
My sincerest, heartfelt condolences.

Rest in peace, sweet Sisi. :(

Kona & Oreo's mom
07-13-2004, 09:38 AM
I am so sorry for your loss.

jazzcat
07-13-2004, 10:04 AM
I'm very sorry about Sisi.

Rest in Peace sweet little one.

slick
07-13-2004, 10:35 AM
It's so heartbreaking when we lose a pet and I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better.

RIP Sisi. Hop away happily at the RB.

koxka
07-13-2004, 07:20 PM
Thank you !

I only wish I knew what happened! How she came sick? How I dind't notice? :(

This evening when I got home, and saw her cage closed, suddenly, I realized that I won't see her never again.:( ,It's going to be hard.

It will be a "Before and After" Sisi. She tought me what great companions bunnies make and left my heart and my home open to any bunny in need that cross my path.

But she will be my thrue bunny love , always!.

Edwina's Secretary
07-13-2004, 07:53 PM
So sorry Anna! Godspeed to Sisi.

popcornbird
07-13-2004, 08:50 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that. :( RIP Sisi.

Aspen and Misty
07-13-2004, 08:56 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about this :(

She was always one of the pretty bunnies here on PT.

Rest in peace sweetie,

Ash

shais_mom
07-13-2004, 11:37 PM
I am so sorry about your sweet SiSi Bunny. She was gorgeous.
Godspeed SiSi.

koxka
07-15-2004, 02:07 AM
Thank you.
She is terribly missed. :(

Uabassoon
07-15-2004, 03:55 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Sisi. I know you must be so sad right now and I wish there was something I could do to make it better. But I know that only time will help. RIP sweet Sisi.

tatsxxx11
07-23-2004, 02:02 PM
My heartfelt and most sincere condolences to you Anna on the loss of your beloved Sisi:(:(:( Oh, what a most beautiful little bun bun she was and we know how your heart aches for her:(. Sisi, you surely have left your paw prints on your family's hearts. And what a lasting legacy of love you have left behind too, teaching your humans what great rewards are reaped when you open up your heart to a loving creature like you. Wait patiently for you mommy at the Rainbow Bridge Sisi. And send down your loving spirit to comfort her and ease her sadness; she misses you so. {{{HUGS}}} Sandra

Desert Arabian
07-23-2004, 03:45 PM
I'm so sorry!!!! :( Rest in peace beautiful bun bun!

cookieluver7
10-17-2004, 07:53 PM
I'm terribly sorry Sisi passed away. I have a bunny and I can understand how much you miss her. I know how much pets are a part of your family, and when they die, it almost seems as if a family member died. This brought a tear to my eye. I hope to see you in the end Sisi. Rest in peace for always and eternity!!!

catmandu
10-18-2004, 09:28 AM
We are sorry,to hear about Poor Sis,and the Found Cat Angels,are holding a space,for her in Pet Heaven,and she misses you,too and will meet you agin,one day!