PDA

View Full Version : To the site managers...

daisy
07-05-2001, 10:01 AM
I hope it's not too late for this...but I'd just like to say "Kudos" for the improvements to the site--I didn't realize they'd taken place until this morning when I posted a reply to an earlier message. The instant icons and UBB code are thoughtful additions that make your site extremely user-friendly! Keep up the good work! (Hope you don't get tired of hearing that!)

luvdemabys
07-05-2001, 11:51 AM
I respectfully dissent...I hate this format, and posting is a major pain the patoot. 'Fraid you'll be hearing a lot less from me.

luvdemabys
07-05-2001, 11:53 AM
AND...when I noticed I left out a word, I find that one can no longer edit one's reply. BASTA! :mad:

Pam
07-05-2001, 12:13 PM
luvdemabys...Sorry you disagree but you are definitely in the minority. You can still edit the same old way. Just click on your edit/delete button. Nothing has changed.....

Karen
07-05-2001, 12:35 PM
Yes, luvdemabys, posting is pretty much the same as always. What do you find more difficult? Also, you should be able to edit the same way as always!

luvdemabys
07-07-2001, 11:08 AM
Well, our monitor died for about 10 days. And when I checked Cat Talk, I got this message that I wasn't logged in. I thought I was going to have to log in every time I wanted to post, but apparently it was just once. And I guess the editing button just moved. What it is, really, is I'm just not all that computer literate. Sorry.

Karen
07-07-2001, 11:13 AM
That's okay - just glad that it was something simple, and that you'll still be with us now that you understand the new stuff!