PDA

View Full Version : Does your dog have an even # of nipples?

sirrahved
07-12-2004, 10:44 PM
Okay, all of you are going to think I'm crazy for asking, but my last two dogs have both had an odd number of nipples. On muffin they look like this:

. .
__.
. .

With two little tiny tried to be nipples under the last two. So, your laughing and think I'm crazy for pondering my dogs' nipples, right? I'd just like to know what the odds are of having two dogs in a row like this!

*edit: this was the only way I could get the middle nipple to display where it should be!

GoldenRetrLuver
07-12-2004, 10:45 PM
I really don't know LOL. They have so much fur *on that spot* that I've never really checked. :p :o

jazzcat
07-13-2004, 12:47 AM
Yes, Disney has an even number but my roommate in college had an odd number. She only had one because her sister bit the other one off when they were babies. Now that's an OUCH!!

aly
07-13-2004, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Yes, Disney has an even number but my roommate in college had an odd number. She only had one because her sister bit the other one off when they were babies. Now that's an OUCH!!

I hope you're talking about your roommate's DOG, not your roommate herself :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hehe.

sirrahved
07-13-2004, 12:59 AM
That would be just about time to get a new roommate!

jenfer
07-13-2004, 01:20 AM
Gigi has even numbers. :D

bckrazy
07-13-2004, 03:11 AM
I have no idea... he has so much hair! I looked and looked and could only find one. lmao, Im such a loser ;)

cloverfdx
07-13-2004, 07:47 AM
Clover has an even number, but little Penny has an extra nipple. LOL Clover was looking at me funny when i checked. :D

micki76
07-13-2004, 09:27 AM
Chester has an even number. Millie's missing one, and hers get sort of "out of alignment" too. ;)

They're all ok vertically, but horizontally they slowly get diagonal to each other. Hard to explain, lol.

jazzcat
07-13-2004, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by aly
I hope you're talking about your roommate's DOG, not your roommate herself :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hehe.
Oh no, I'm talking about my roommate, not her dog. Yep, her sister bit her nipple right off when they were in the bathtub together.

cloverfdx
07-13-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by aly
I hope you're talking about your roommate's DOG, not your roommate herself

Hehe.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no, I'm talking about my roommate, not her dog. Yep, her sister bit her nipple right off when they were in the bathtub together

LOL too funny :)

Micki i swear Millie and Penny are sisters,now with their uneven nipples. ;) :eek: :D

Kfamr
07-13-2004, 10:50 AM
Oh no, I'm talking about my roommate, not her dog. Yep, her sister bit her nipple right off when they were in the bathtub together.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG... I just can't find words to say.. lol.

micki76
07-13-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by cloverfdx
Micki i swear Millie and Penny are sisters,now with their uneven nipples. ;) :eek: :D

Penny even got Millie's missing nipple! :eek: :D :eek: :D

Lori - you're making my eyes water in pain. Man, that must have HURT!:eek:

molucass
07-13-2004, 12:11 PM
Annie has 9 nipples.. She has the 8 normal ones, and then one smaller one on the right side between the last one and the next to the last one... lol

Molly has too much hair to check, and Felony and Bailee wouldn't be still.:p

cocker_luva
07-13-2004, 12:34 PM
jesse has an even #, i think either 6 or 8. :p

aly
07-13-2004, 01:56 PM

Oh no! I'm sorry! I thought for sure you must've been talking about a dog :o :o :o

heinz57_79
07-13-2004, 02:30 PM

I knew there was a reason I was an only child.... :eek:

I tried to check the nipple count on my pups... What a silly idea! I think Arthur has 6, but i'm not sure... both he and Anna kept trying to help me look. :rolleyes:

Chloe has so much hair and kept wondering why i was touching her there....

Charlie kept getting distracted by Faeries and kept having to get up and chase them. *sigh*

Cinder & Smoke
07-13-2004, 02:55 PM
:rolleyes:

Hmmmm... Let's see... C'mere, SmokeMutt...

Wunn, Too, Thr...

:eek:
Whud are ya DOIN, Dad!????
QUIT DAT! :mad:

RUN, Cinners...
Dad's aktin *wierd*! :p

DogLover9501
07-13-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by heinz57_79
I knew there was a reason I was an only child.... :eek:

LOL Me too :eek:

Anyway, I have no idea, but Piddle has an extra rib(off topic, I know :p), I'll check them later :o