PDA

View Full Version : We found a match!!!!

Samantha Puppy
07-12-2004, 08:16 PM
The woman with the rescue I've been working with e-mailed me tonight about a puppy that was just taken in this morning. She's a 10-11 week old Shepherd-something mix and was left on the front porch of a kennel in a box. We took Samantha over there tonight and they played the ENTIRE time... each took turns being an instigator, each took turns being the "victim." So it made me think that maybe it would be best if we took in a pup young enough to have its disposition molded into one similar to Samantha's, rather than finding an older established dog and hoping they get along.

We take her in tomorrow after work. I cannot wait! I'm trying to convince my husband that Lila is a great name for her, but he's leaning towards something along the lines of Emma or Anna. Either way, I am PSYCHED!!!

I will definitely post pictures ASAP!!!!

tatsxxx11
07-12-2004, 08:18 PM
Oh, how wonderful! See, I knew it would happen;) Can't wait to hear the happy homecoming details:D Keep us posted!

P.S... I love all the names, but especially Emma:)

Congratulations!!!:)

Kfamr
07-12-2004, 10:00 PM
YAY!!!

I really, really hope this one works out for you. PLEASE let us know ASAP! And of course get some pictures up! :D

Uabassoon
07-12-2004, 10:01 PM
Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures :)

anna_66
07-13-2004, 08:32 AM
http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/Smileys/55.gifThat's so awesome! It sounds like they got along perfectly:)

I can't wait to see some pictures!

Karen
07-13-2004, 09:00 AM
Hope it all works out, how nice that they played already! Ooooh, good luck! :) Sam's gettin' a sister!

RobiLee
07-13-2004, 09:11 AM
OMG...I'm so happy for you. I knew it would happen when it was suppose to. What great news. Keep us posted on the homecoming and yes, you know we want lots of pics! I love all three names!

My fingers and toes are crossed that all goes well!

Robin :)

Kona & Oreo's mom
07-13-2004, 09:16 AM
Congratulations on getting Samantha's new sister! :)

jazzcat
07-13-2004, 10:28 AM
That's great. Congrats!!!

heinz57_79
07-13-2004, 11:07 AM
That is just too cool! I'm so happy for you! I hope everything works out great. :) All the names are great. Anna is nice, but then, I'm a wee bit biased. ;) Emma is a really nice name too.