PDA

View Full Version : Tubby's new Hangout

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-12-2004, 04:42 PM
Tubby has always adored being in the garage, but lately he wants to be out there all the time! He knows that when we're done with dinner and I'm cleaning up that more than likely I'm going to open the door to the garage to put the recyclables in the bin. He's there and waiting when I do, and out he goes. Well....needless to say I'm in the middle of cleaning up so I can't stay out there with him, so I leave the door open and let him out there for as long as he wants. Sometimes he's more than happy to check things out then lay down on his little pad out there. But other times I look over and this is what I see.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid128/pf11e7fa2be3c80bc4d70be690ee14420/f7e3a8d9.jpg

He'll just sit there and wait for me to come out. Which I usually do and I bring the shedding blade along and we have a nice brushing session. I think he really likes the extra attention and that's why he's so enamored with the garage lately. :D

Pam
07-12-2004, 04:57 PM
LOL! LOL! LOL! The old *he must have swallowed a flashlight*" look! So cute!! Trevor isn't supposed to go in the garage but one morning he snuck in there when I pulled the garage door down after hubby left for work. I didn't realize he was in there and came on back into the house. That night was trash night and I went into the garage to get the trash before hubby got home so he could put his car in. When I opened the door he jumped down from a very high shelf. He took about 10 years off my life! There was an orange streak and then my pounding heart! LOL! Tubby don't try anything like that with your mom. Always let her know when you are in there by shining those flashlight eyes! LOL! Great picture Debbie!!

RICHARD
07-12-2004, 05:10 PM
One more human successfully trained!

CatDad
07-12-2004, 05:10 PM
I loved the picture.:)

That sounds so much like Bob it is scary.:) He is constatly trying to get out to to the garage.

slick
07-12-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
One more human successfully trained!
LOL :D :D Ain't that the truth!!
That's the best set of moon eyes I've ever seen.

catland
07-12-2004, 06:06 PM
Love the eyes - that is so cute.

Jan likes the garage but is totally obsessed with the attic space above the garage. We have to be very careful when we have the pull-down ladder pulled down, because she'll climb right up to the attic space. More than once she's been locked up there by accident. :eek: :eek:

kimlovescats
07-12-2004, 08:26 PM
How adorable.... this one really made me giggle!!! I love you Tubs!!!:D

Pam .... glad it was your heart and not mine!!! :eek: :eek: Just kidding!!! ;)

Kim:)

Laura's Babies
07-12-2004, 11:10 PM
OH MY! I expected to see him curled up sleeping but when I saw his "glowing" eyes, I had a belly busting laugh!! That hit me SOOoo funny!:D :D

jazzcat
07-13-2004, 12:22 AM
LOL!!!:D

trayi52
07-13-2004, 01:29 AM
LOL, Tubby looks like a small car with its headlights on!

What a sweetheart he is.

Willie:)

catcrazylady
07-13-2004, 04:47 AM
LOL!!! How cute! I too was expecting some cute pose in the garage and cracked up when I saw the eyes! We love you Tubby!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Killearn Kitties
07-13-2004, 05:18 AM
Tubby! That is the perfect spot for a cat of your shade to see all that is going on! No-one will ever see you when you are hiding out there! :D :D

lynnestankard
07-13-2004, 05:51 AM
LOL Debbie - that's just too funny:D :D

Well of course if his Meowmie is going to go out there with him and give cuddles - what do you expect!!:D :D :D

Funny - it seems most cats have a "garage fetish" our three adore being in the garage and even locked in - :eek: :eek: That's always Bagel - I reckon she gets peace and quiet away from the 'boys'!!

Lynne

jenluckenbach
07-13-2004, 05:54 AM
ROTFLOL :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-13-2004, 07:31 AM
*LOL* :D

SILLY TUBSTER!!!

That picture is sooooo funny!!! hahahah.... it makes me laugh thinking he sat there like that the whole time it took you to get your camera and take that picture!!!!:D :D :D

CatMama78
07-13-2004, 08:23 AM
Awww! Cute Tubby!

Felicia's Mom
07-13-2004, 08:31 AM
:D LOL :D

catmandu
07-13-2004, 08:52 AM
Its odd,the way that Cats will not go,into a room,and then some days wont leave.RTHE Found Cats,do that with the cellar,all the Time! Ilove the extra headlights,in your garage!

ramanth
07-13-2004, 09:01 AM
Tubby, you adorable thing. :D

Randi
07-13-2004, 09:12 AM
Oh Tubby, you lovely boy!! :) Of course your mom has to go and see who those moon eyes belong to - and she may as well bring the brush. You have her well trained. ;)

Kisses and scritchies to you!

DJFyrewolf36
07-13-2004, 09:48 AM
What an adorable set of headlights!

Edwina's Secretary
07-13-2004, 10:20 AM
Maybe he wants his own Corvette?????

jazzzytina
07-13-2004, 11:02 AM
How funny and cute is Tubby! And he's probably thinking, "I was just sitting there, what's so great about that?" Those eyes do look like miniature car headlights! Vroooom Tubby! :)

sirrahbed
07-13-2004, 11:05 AM
http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/1.gif
THAT took me a while to find the mini car headlights!!! Tubby you are too silly!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-13-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Maybe he wants his own Corvette?????

Terry's talking about getting him his own tool belt filled with kitty sized tools. ;) :rolleyes: :D

Thanks everybody. It is a good hiding place for him! This morning he wanted out again, so I let him out and went about my business of getting ready for work. I completely forgot I let him out there until it was time to go and I realized the door was still open. I didn't immediately see him out there so I called for him - which is useless on a regular basis so I wasn't surprised I got no response. I looked everywhere in the garage when I went upstairs to find Peanut, and there was Tubby in his usual spot. :rolleyes: I guess I need to teach him to close the door when he's done out there so I don't think he's still out there. ;) :D

Barbara
07-13-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Terry's talking about getting him his own tool belt filled with kitty sized tools. ;) :rolleyes: :D

That's the only website worldwide on which you can discuss a topic like that:D ROFL:D