PDA

View Full Version : What is Santa bringing your babies?

NoahsMommy
11-24-2001, 03:14 PM
Noah is asking for a cat tree, treats, a plane ticket to go visit Sophie, Casper, Kitty, Elvis and Danny and lots more mousies to kill.

What about your little guys and gals?

Kirsten
11-24-2001, 03:34 PM
Luna will get tons of yummy food and treats, and maybe a new litter box.

And she has got a christmas calender with treats for each day from Dec. 1 - 24! :)

Kirsten

Former User
11-24-2001, 04:39 PM
Welcome Noah, anytime mate ;) We can tear the place down together then... And bring some mousies ok? We just got two new ones today, and had fun with them.

We wish for lots of mousies, good food, etc. let's see what the Santa Claus will bring us.
Our humans said we're not getting anything, they say we haven't been good this year. :eek: Can you guys believe that? Come on humans, we can't be naughty, can we? With these pretty faces? :D

yorkster
11-24-2001, 04:55 PM
Kedi Boo-Boo and Wylie will probably be getting a kitty fountain- I know they will love it with their fasination of water. I am also hoping that Wylie won't make such a mess of his water when he gets his fountain- on the other hand it could make it worse.....

tmckay
11-26-2001, 10:08 AM
Mir is getting a Drinkwell Fountain. She will be so surprised and excited. She loves to drink running water. Otie will get treats. He loves to eat. And, of course, Mir will share her fountain and Otie will share his treats. They are such good furkids! :D

zippy-kat
11-26-2001, 10:15 AM
Sophie says to bring Faith too, 'k Noah?! ;)

Sophie would like some more parsley and some more of mom's blankies to chew. :rolleyes:

thelmalu99
11-26-2001, 04:46 PM
Noah, Elvis and Danny are keeping their paws crossed that Santy gives you that ticket! :)

We have a drinkwell fountain and two kitty kups on our list.

NoahsMommy
11-26-2001, 05:57 PM
I have heard about this fountain...where do you get them? Do cats like them?

yorkster
11-26-2001, 09:47 PM
I know you can buy them at Petsmart- not sure how much they are.
Spencer is a good person to ask, since I remember he has posted about them before.

wayne0214
11-27-2001, 05:13 AM
Dittos on the water usage. I have a 1/2 gallon container inside for my pets to drink out of. Sometimes it is nearly dry after just one night. I can always tell when Water Tabby is drinking because it sounds as though I left the spiggot on, and then he comes in soaking wet, with water all over the bathroom floor! Plus, the water container is full of dirt from his front paws. For a Christmas gift, found a cat food special (canned food) at one of our local grocery stores, and I bought a stack of it.

[ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: wayne0214 ]

thelmalu99
11-27-2001, 11:35 AM
Most commonly used units of liquid measurement:

Europe - litres
USA - quarts
Texas - coke cans

;) :D

yorkster
11-27-2001, 10:01 PM
that's good Thelma! :D :o :p :D

zippy-kat
11-28-2001, 01:36 AM
"How many cans will that waterin' hole hold, ya'll?"

;) :D

VERY Funny Thelma! :D

NoahsMommy
12-03-2001, 06:00 PM
Santa went shopping at Petsmart on Saturday, we saw him, and bought Noah and Noel a water fountain!!

They'll be so excited!!! :)

Sia1
12-03-2001, 06:30 PM
We did stockings for my babies this year (have you seen the kitty stockings at Petco? they are so cute!!) and filled them with mousies and tons of toys. Has anyone heard of the catnip bubbles? and if so, will my cats like them?

Pam
12-03-2001, 07:43 PM
I have the catnip bubbles and my cats really enjoy chasing them and popping them. I think that any bubbles would get the same reaction though. Actually they don't behave as they do when they play with real catnip so I am wondering about the catnip content in the bubbles. It gives them a good time, though, and that's what's important. :)

thelmalu99
12-04-2001, 11:51 AM
Pam...interesting...the catnip bubbles didn't do much for my kitties. Elvis just ignored them, and Danny tried to chase them, but they just popped before he was able to really get a good swat in. He just gave up after a few minutes. Oh well.

NoahsMommy
12-04-2001, 01:14 PM
Looks like I'll be stopping by PetCo on my way home! :)

Spencer, I can just wait to see how Noah will do with the fountain...we'll probably have to lay towels out! :eek:

pam_pesto
12-04-2001, 02:53 PM
Santa brought Pesto and Moo a gift early.... today they got a brand new scratching post. :D

AngieS
12-04-2001, 10:13 PM
Kitti is getting: treats,furry mice, soft balls,scratching post and i already bought her a carpeted, round, stackable bed/house for Christmas. Now she can go in there to sleep and hide from the dog. ;) lol. I am sure i will come accross more things to buy her for Christmas. :D

Angie

Ila
12-04-2001, 11:32 PM
Misty likes flat fuzzy little toys. She is picky on her food so I will get her favorite food Turkey!! She has been a good little girl so I would think she will get several little toys. :)