PDA

View Full Version : leaving for a while =)

countrycowgirl
07-12-2004, 01:52 PM
well tomorrow at 9 I will be leaving for fort worth for the texas state FFA convention!! its is going to be so much fun! I am worried about leaving chewie though it will be just her and my dad:( ... I know he will take care of her just I am a worry wart well just wanted to let you guys know that I will be away for a few day :)

G.P.girl
07-12-2004, 01:53 PM
Have fun! we'll miss you...
what is that anyway? will there be horses there?:p

micki76
07-12-2004, 06:39 PM
Have fun! I'm sure Chewie will be fine. :) Call Dad and make sure she's ok, it'll make you feel better.

countrycowgirl
07-12-2004, 08:50 PM
thanks!:) ...believe me I will be calling so much taht I will be annoying him;) :p ....shannan its the ffa canvention every ffa chapter in texas comes and we vote for our new state officers ... they is concerts talent night dances and TONS of places to shop!!!!! it is sooo much fun ... lots of cute boys too!:p ... they give out tons of awards it is just a blast!!!:D

G.P.girl
07-12-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by countrycowgirl
night dances and TONS of places to shop!!!!! it is sooo much fun ... lots of cute boys too!:p ... they give out tons of awards it is just a blast!!!:D

well that makes it all worth it!! ;)

GoldenRetrLuver
07-12-2004, 11:08 PM
I was in the FFA last year. :) Not a big member, but I was still apart of it.

Have fun!

trayi52
07-12-2004, 11:11 PM
I'm going to miss you, KayKay! I hope you have lots of fun. Do like Micki said and give your dad a call, it will make you feel much better knowing everything is going well at home.

Have lots of fun, and be safe!

Willie:)