PDA

View Full Version : Milly hasn't learned her lesson, yet!!!

Logan
07-12-2004, 11:36 AM
She laid another egg this morning!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

So far, she is completely ignoring it. It will be removed or replaced, for sure!!! :(

My Peanuts
07-12-2004, 11:39 AM
MILLY!!! What are you thinking! Wait till the other leave the nest :D. I'm guessing that this one is not fertilized? Or is it possible Roger had something to do with this ;)

Logan
07-12-2004, 11:44 AM
Diana, I cannot say that Roger hasn't tried! :o I do think I separated them at every possible opportunity, much to his dismay, but obviously, they are too close, if she is even thinking about this!!!!! I think Roger and Milly's visits and "co-parenting" is overwith now. We can't put Milly through this again. Her body definitely needs a rest.

Logan

Cinder & Smoke
07-12-2004, 11:45 AM
;)

How many Burdz does it take to make a FLOCK?

:p
:D

popcornbird
07-12-2004, 12:37 PM
:eek:

Milly!!!!

Enough babies!!! :p:p:p

I think Milly's disappointed that none of them look like *her* and wants to try again!

tatsxxx11
07-12-2004, 01:04 PM
Milly, what were you thinking???;) Oh Logan, I don't think the parents of you need the stress of any more babies!:eek: Hopefully you or Milly can nip it in the bud! Where are the babies "living?" Do they have their own cage(s) now???

Logan
07-12-2004, 01:15 PM
They are still with her, Sandra!!! She is still feeding them, actually! :eek: I guess Roger will not be helping with that anymore!!! :o

PCB, if Milly wants to have a "look a like", she is wishfully thinking.........no more new babies!!!!!!!!!! :D

Pam
07-12-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke
;)

How many Burdz does it take to make a FLOCK?

:p
:D

LOL! Time for someone to invent birth control pills for birds! :o

chrissycat21
07-12-2004, 04:54 PM
Milly, you already have your wings full!

My uncle's bird was thought to be a boy (even by a breeder and vet) until at 18 she layed 2 eggs. :D

-Chrissy