PDA

View Full Version : I need prayers for my Brock right now. :(

Fox-Gal
07-12-2004, 11:16 AM
I'm sitting here waiting and worring about my Brock, hoping that PT might take my mind of things some. It's not working. :( So maybe posting might help, who know. All I know is I need prayers for Brock right now.

As some might know Brock has a heart problem. Well today he's looking bad, he wont eat and seem to have no engery in him. So I called the Vet. My vet won't be in till 4, so I'm waiting and it's killing me.

I could go in and see the other vet, but he's the one that messed up BAD before on Cannilla, B.J. and Brock in the past, so I really don't want to see him. I thought about calling a different Vet, but he won't have Brocks records to know anything.

My mother always told me that God won't give you any more then you can handle, but today I wondering about that. Cause I don't think I can handle any more right now. Between the house damage that a small huracane did, that homes owners insurance won't cover, Cannilla's cancer, Mooch's eye sight, Rockey's heartworms, because of his dumb last owner and now this. :( :( I can't take it.

Oh and to top it off, a while back we took Brock in because he had a growth on his toe. That other vet told us it's just a mole and not to worry about it. Well that "mole" has grown to 4 times the size it was!! I knew then it wasn't a mole and I should have stood my ground with the vet and now because me, we have to have this taken care of too. When it should have been taken care of the first time.

I'm not one to ask for things and I try to keep my problems to myself and close friends. I hate it when people feel bad or sorry for me but Brock needs your help, please pray that it will be alright. We can't do the surgary right now, so we need him to get through this hump till we can do it. I can't lose my Brock, I'm not ready for that yet.

Thank you.

jazzcat
07-12-2004, 11:19 AM
I'm so sorry. You've had so much to deal with that you need a break!

I'll say a prayer for Brock and I'm sending {{{HUGS}}} to you!!

Please keep us updated.

aly
07-12-2004, 11:20 AM
Call your vet's office and have them fax his records to another vet. Then you can go and they'll have all his records by the time you get there. It will make you and him feel better if you get him in ASAP.

Aspen and Misty
07-12-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by aly
Call your vet's office and have them fax his records to another vet. Then you can go and they'll have all his records by the time you get there. It will make you and him feel better if you get him in ASAP.

I agree. I hope he gets better soon. I'll be praying for him and looking for updates.

Ash

heinz57_79
07-12-2004, 11:48 AM
All 52 paws and a few fingers will be crossed for you. :( I hope everything turns out alright. Keep us posted!

K9soul
07-12-2004, 12:09 PM
Prayers and thoughts going out for Brock, you, and the rest of the fur gang. Hang in there, let us know when you find anything out {{hugs}}

GoldenRetrLuver
07-12-2004, 12:12 PM
Poor Brock. :( He'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Get well, sweet boy.

Keep us updated, please. {{hugs}}

tatsxxx11
07-12-2004, 12:37 PM
Poor Brock:(:(:( Sometimes life can be so overwhelming. My heart goes out to you for all you're having to deal with right now. Try and hang in there and as hard as it is, try and think positively and be strong for Brock. I agree with Aly...I wish you could get another vet to see Brock asap. If it is his heart condition, every minute counts. Everyone here, Cody, Star, Oliver, Mr. B, Moon, Rosie and of course me, are sending prayers for your precious Brock. Please keep us updated. {{{{HUGS}}} Sandra

robinh
07-12-2004, 12:58 PM
Many prayers for Brock and hugs for you.

I agree - if at all possible find another vet and get him in. You'll both feel better.

DogLover9501
07-12-2004, 01:52 PM
Libby, Brock and you will be in my thoughts!! {{{Hugs}}}

My Peanuts
07-12-2004, 01:56 PM
I'll keep Brock and you in my prayers. You WILL get through this.

primabella
07-12-2004, 03:49 PM
Libby, I'll be keeping you and Brock in my prayers. You are going through a lot right now but I hope you know you have our support. Hang in there, it'll be alright.

Please keep us updated on Brock.

tatsxxx11
07-12-2004, 04:13 PM
Any news on Brock???:confused:

Cincy'sMom
07-12-2004, 04:20 PM
Paws and fingers crossed for Brock. Prayer sna postiive thoughts for your whole family. You have a lot to deal with, but we are here to support you.

trayi52
07-12-2004, 04:27 PM
Libby, I just seen this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Brock. May he get through this, and feel good again. I am so sorry you are having so many problems right now.

Just know that I am thinking about you, Lib.

Willie

Fox-Gal
07-12-2004, 04:41 PM
He's gone. He's heart went at the vets office. I'm not up to saying much more right now. But I did want to say, Thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughts.

trayi52
07-12-2004, 04:48 PM
Lib, I am so sorry. I just don't know what to say. I was so hoping everything would be alright.

Rest in peace, Brock. Your mommy is going to miss you very much.

Lib, if you need anything, anything at all, you know where I am, and can reach me anytime.:(

Willie:(

Pam
07-12-2004, 05:04 PM
I am in total shock. As I read through this thread I never imagined you would lose Brock. :( :( Words are useless I know, but please know that we all share in your grief. (((Hugs))) to you as you mourn your precious Brock.

K9soul
07-12-2004, 05:30 PM
Pam said it. I am just shocked. :(. I always know things like this can happen when I see a thread about someone with a sick furkid, but I guess I just don't like to believe it. I know you loved Brock deeply and this is like losing a part of your heart. My very deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. Dear Brock, play happily at the Bridge sweetheart :(.

*tears*

anna_66
07-12-2004, 05:39 PM
OMG I'm so sorry to hear about Brock:( This is such shocking news I just can't believe it.

Please know we are here for you whenever you feel like talking.

R.I.P. Brock

RobiLee
07-12-2004, 06:20 PM
Oh, I don't even know what to say. My heart is breaking for youl.

We are here for you when you feel like talking. Take care of yourself. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

RIP Brock

Robin :(

DogLover9501
07-12-2004, 07:12 PM
Oh, Libby :(

I am also shocked, I am not sure of what to say except Im very sorry for your loss, and that we're all here if you want to talk :(

{{{Hugs}}}

R.I.P Sweet Brock

tatsxxx11
07-12-2004, 07:20 PM
OH NO!!!:(:(:( I'm so, so sorry...tears....I'm without words. My heart goes out to you. Come to us when you're able; we're here for you when you feel like talking. I'm simply heartbroken for you. Oh, what a sad day when one of our friends loses a beloved kid:( My deepest, heartfelt condolences to you and your family. Safe journey to the Bridge beautiful Brock. You are so very loved. {{{HUGS}}}

ParNone
07-12-2004, 07:58 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss fox-gal. Sending a prayer for you and talked to Maddie about introducing Brock to the big guy. Rest in peace, Brock.

Par...

captain
07-12-2004, 09:09 PM
{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}} to you. Please know that I am only a PM away, and am happy to "talk" anytime.

RIP sweet Brock ...........

slick
07-12-2004, 09:28 PM
Libby, I'm so sorry I did not see this until now. My heart is breaking for you. :( :(

RIP Brock and watch for Toshie. He'll show you the way to the tastiest treats.

Kfamr
07-12-2004, 09:33 PM
Oh my gosh.....

Libby.. I'm so sorry for not responding sooner. I read this thread when you first posted it, but I was hoping to be updated with better news. I just don't know what to say. Like the other's i'm in complete shock. If you need ANYTHING, anything at all.. please PM me.

I just can't believe this.....
You did the best you can for this boy, and i'm positive he's looking down from the RB smiling at you. And we all know how Dane smiles are.

Please, please, please let me know if there's anything I can do... I'm here for you, we're all here for you.

We love you, and we love Brock. May he R.I.P.

{{HUGS}}

molucass
07-12-2004, 09:36 PM
Oh no!!! I'm so sorry sweetie.. :(

(((HUGS!!)))

Rest in Peace dear boy! Run free at the bridge. :(

LuckiLab03
07-12-2004, 09:43 PM
:( I am soooo sorry to hear about your precious Brock, he was a beautiful beautiful boy. My heart just sunk when I saw your update. It's unbelievably heartbreaking to lose them that way and unfortunately I know how you feel. My thoughts are with you..

rest in peace brock.

BCBlondie
07-12-2004, 09:48 PM
:( I'm so sorry... :( :( *hugs* I don't know what to say..:( Rest in peace, sweet Brock..

Uabassoon
07-12-2004, 10:01 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Brock :(

Kfamr
07-12-2004, 10:17 PM
Hope you don't mind, Libby.... :(

delidog
07-12-2004, 10:21 PM
Oh Foxgal!!!
I am so Sorry!!!
I just saw this thread.....
My thoughts & Prayers are w/ You

Godspeed to The Bridge,Sweet Brock....Scrubber & Ms.Puss w/ be there to Welcome You!!!
Love You, Sweet Brock!!!

RubyMutt
07-12-2004, 10:33 PM
:( I know no words can make up for Brock's loss. I am so sorry :( We're here for you, Libby :(

(((HUGS)))

RIP Brock :(

delidog
07-12-2004, 10:36 PM
Kayann,
That was Beautiful,What You Did for Sweet Brock!!!
Thank You!

Miss Meow
07-12-2004, 10:40 PM
I'm so sorry :(

I can't believe what's happened. It must be a dreadful shock to you.

Rest in peace, Brock. Safe trip to the bridge.

kimlovescats
07-13-2004, 12:20 AM
Oh gosh, Libby ... I am just now seeing any of this thread, and I am heartbroken for you and your Brock!!!!:( :( :(

I know you will need a while to get through this in your own way .. but please let us know you are "ok" as soon as you can!

Love and (((((HUGS))))
Kim:(

delidog
07-13-2004, 05:55 AM
(((((( HUGS))))))
For Foxgal....
I know that she needs them right now

Denyce
07-13-2004, 07:19 AM
Libby I am so sorry you lost your Brock. we are never ready for them to go. He had a wonderful life with a special person to love him. He was a lucky dog.

Denyce

RIP Brock

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-13-2004, 07:27 AM
:(

OH NO.. I am so sorry!!!

Rest in Peace sweet Brock :(

Libby, you will be in my prayers... {{{HUGS}}}

countrycowgirl
07-13-2004, 07:35 AM
oh libby!!!:( .... I am so sorry!..... If you need anything please let me know .... R.I.P. dear sweet Brock :(

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{tons of hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

robinh
07-13-2004, 07:43 AM
I am so sorry. This is so awful. I am at a loss on what else to say other than my prayers go to you.

RIP handsome, sweet Brock. You will be missed.

dukedogsmom
07-13-2004, 07:47 AM
Libby, I'm so sorry. I just now saw this. I was at Kay's and didn't get on computer hardly at all. Very sad to hear this. We still need to get together soon though you probably don't feel like it right now. I'll be thinking about you.

Aspen and Misty
07-13-2004, 07:52 AM
::HUGS::

I am so sorry to hear about Brock, I too was hopeing for good news this morning :(

May you run free at the Rainbow Bridge sweet Brock.

Ash :(

Logan
07-13-2004, 08:18 AM
Oh, Libby, I had no idea! :( I am so very sorry for your loss. :(

Rest in peace, Brock.

ramanth
07-13-2004, 08:43 AM
Oh Libby, I'm so sorry. :( :( RIP Brock. :(

swimma253
07-13-2004, 09:01 AM
i am so sorry... R.I.P. Brock!

Cinder & Smoke
07-13-2004, 02:10 PM
:(

So Very Sorry for you loss, Libby.

Rest In Peace, Dear Brock.

/s/ :( Phred

heinz57_79
07-13-2004, 03:59 PM
I just saw the update, a day late. God, I'm so sorry! I can understand how you must be feeling, but know that all of us are keeping you in our prayers so that YOU heal quickly.

Play hard at the RB, Brock, now that you're young and healthy again. Your family loved you so much, and I know they can't wait to see you again.

My Peanuts
07-13-2004, 04:12 PM
I'm so sorry. :( I hope that Brock went peacefully. He won't have anymore pain at the RB.

RIP Brock :(

ChrisH
07-13-2004, 04:55 PM
Oh, Libby, I only just saw this, I am so, so, sorry. :( {{Big Hugs}}

Rest in Peace, dear, sweet, Brock.

Sudilar
07-13-2004, 10:00 PM
I am so very, very sorry for your great loss. Brock will live on in your heart forever. RIP, Brock, run free and healthy again at RB.

delidog
07-14-2004, 05:19 AM
FoxGal Wishes to Thank Everyone at Pet Talk for their Warm Wishes and Support at this time....It is difficult for her to respond at this time,as she is still grieving the loss of her Dear Brock....
Please know that she reads and appreciates all your thoughts and support....
She will be back when she can....

shais_mom
07-14-2004, 11:53 AM
Libby, I am so sorry to hear about Brock.
Godspeed Brock.

lizbud
07-14-2004, 12:29 PM
I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy Brock.:(

It is so hard on the friends left behind to cope with the pain
of the loss of such a dear soul.:( May Brock play happy again
at Rainbow Bridge. You have my deepest sympathy.:( Liz.

Samantha Puppy
07-14-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Hope you don't mind, Libby.... :( Oh no, I was fine until I pulled up that image, Kfamr!! You have me in tears at work!

RIP Brock... :(

stacwase
07-14-2004, 03:00 PM
I'm so sorry. He was such a beautiful boy. I'm sure he will live in your heart forever.

pipersmom
07-14-2004, 04:28 PM
I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Brock. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest in peace beautiful boy.

luckies4me
07-15-2004, 10:03 AM
Oh my! I can't believe this. :( RIP Brock! You were one of the cutest and sweetest dogs I've ever met. May you have fun at the rainbow bridge. :(

Fox-Gal
07-15-2004, 01:16 PM
I want to thank everyone for their kinds words, it meant a lot to me. As Delidog explained I wasn't really up to posting right away as it was still a little to pianfull to do and I thank her for doing that for me.

I'm still not ready to post much. Right now posting about happy/ cute loving pets isn't in me, but I'm ready to lurk around a little bit, now. So know that I have read all your wonderful words and am thankful that so many cared.

Also thanks to Kay for the picture of Brock.

LorraineO
07-19-2004, 12:04 PM
Well I feel like an idiot,, I missed this.. I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your sweet Big biy Brock....
Many hugs!!!!!!!

delidog
07-19-2004, 08:31 PM
LorraineO,
Don't feel like an idiot!!!!
All thoughts Count!!!
Thank You!!