PDA

View Full Version : My pets

jlnacnud
07-11-2004, 10:57 PM
Hey everybody, I have two pets I have a dog and a bearded dragon. My dog is a schnuazer named Libby and a BD named Frado. I'll be getting a snake before school starts, I'm getting a corn snake. I don't know what kind I want I like ghost and royal corn snakes. My BD is so cool. I just got in February. I would defenitly recomend a BD for anyone who likes reptiles. THeir very tame, I hold and get him out a lot. THe thing that's really cool about him is that I'm the only one he lets pet, hold, or anything else. I feed him fruits and veggies buy hand all the time. I can't wait to get a snake. I don't kmow what I'll name him though. I kind of lie the name Ace and Petra it means swift as an eagle in indian. My dog is really hyper and barks a lt, but has always been their for me she just turned two. Well, G2G.

countrycowgirl
07-11-2004, 11:26 PM
welcome to pet talk!!!:D your pets sound really cool!... I would love to see some pictures :D

Amber
07-11-2004, 11:47 PM
Ahhh, Schnauzer!!

What type of schnauzer? I have a mini schnauzer. I can't wait to see pictures!

Welcome to PT! :D :D

Kfamr
07-12-2004, 12:07 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! :D

I own two dogs, who are in my signature, and 3 fish.
Here's the shorts run down... :p
Simba -- 6 years, German Shepherd/Pit Bull
Nala -- 1 year, Labrador/ ??
Earle -- A fairly old Pleco fish
Betty -- Oscar fish
Loucille -- Oscar fish

I hope to here more from you and see some of your kids! Bearded Dragons are awesome! My friend has one named Spike. :)

jazzcat
07-12-2004, 12:45 AM
Hi and Welcome to PT!!!

I can't wait to see pictures of your bearded dragon. I don't think I know what that looks like but it sounds cool and I bet Libby is cute too!!

I have three cats and a dog as you can see in my signature below.

heinz57_79
07-12-2004, 12:51 AM
Hi and welcome to PT! Your pets sound awesome... we definitely need some pics. :)

I'm the head of the House of 52 Paws.
Anna and Arthur, the 2 rotti pups in my signature.
Charlie a Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Chloe, a corgi/chow/retriever cross
Gizmo and Slinky, the ferrets
Dragon, Katie, Joey, Julius, Sebastian, Cleo and Hector are the cats.

Hope to see more of you around! Keep posting!

joanofark
07-12-2004, 10:35 AM
Hey Abbey! Welcome to PT!:D I am sure you will love it here. I'm sure if you go to Pet General their will be alot of people that likes and knows about Bearded dragons and snakes. Could you post pics of Libby and Frado. Could you post a pic of what type of corn snake you want to get? Well as you know I have a 9 year old dog named Duke and my new little kitten Named Kally that you haven't met yet.

For anyone who is wondering why I am acting like I know her is because she is one of my Good friends and we used to be next door nabors. I recomended PT because she totaly loves animals! lol!

Hope to see you around;)

-Sarah

joanofark
07-12-2004, 12:49 PM
bump!

tatsxxx11
07-12-2004, 01:00 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!!:) So glad to have you, Libby and Frado with us! Frado sounds like a fascinating friend! And Libby a sweetie:D We have a few Schnauzer parents here! I'm Sandra and I share my life with 2 dogs, Star the Lab and Cody the Husky/x; 2 kitties Mr. B and Oliver and 2 guinea pigs, Moon and Rosie! Looking forward to getting to know you and your "kids" and kids to come!:D

BitsyNaceyDog
07-12-2004, 04:41 PM
Hi, I'm Kari. I have many, many pets, several of which are reptiles. I have 6 snakes- 2 red tail boas, 2 ball pythons, 1 jungle carpet python, and 1 snow corn snake. I also have an iguana and 3 sulcata tortoises. I also have 3 dogs, 7 cats, 3 chinchillas, 1 prairie dog, 1 rabbit, 3 mice, 7 birds, oh and a husband.

Bearded Dragons are awesome, I've always liked them.

slick
07-12-2004, 05:56 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! You'll love it here!!