PDA

View Full Version : Recommended sites for ringtones?

zippy-kat
07-11-2004, 07:58 PM
Anyone have any? :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-11-2004, 08:31 PM
Well, our cell phone provider (Cellular One) recommended their site ( :rolleyes: ) which is www.celloneusa.com ... or if it's not that it's www.cellularoneusa.com... I don't remember... :p Anyway, they said it's easy to use, but we haven't been able to sign up... :rolleyes: What kind of phone do you have? I can help if you need any. :)

zippy-kat
07-11-2004, 08:34 PM
I have a Samsung A660.
I've checked that site (everyone else in my family uses cell one and has a nokia phone - I'm the oddball Sprint user lol). I'm thinking of signing up for this one: www.planetringtone.net but haven't made the plunge yet.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-11-2004, 08:38 PM
Yeah... there's a lot of sites I've tried that have turned out to be scams, or some stupid crap that won't even work on my phone. I have a Nokia 3595... my perdy lil phone... Hehe... I'm trying to persuade my dad to let me buy a different faceplate... we share the phone.

trayi52
07-11-2004, 09:26 PM
Have any of you ever tried this site? 2thumbswap.com (http://www.2thumbswap.com)
I used to get them here, and my daughter did too. Its been a while, but you can see what they have.

Willie:)