PDA

View Full Version : Magoo Video's

catcrazylady
07-11-2004, 06:04 PM
Ok, Laura special requested Magoo with his daddy. Here you go!
My video's always turn out so dark. Sorry for that.

Another play video in nxt post.

catcrazylady
07-11-2004, 06:10 PM
This video is of Magoo and I playing. If you are at work be careful because my big mouth is running baby talk through this whole video!! I know it's dark but I turned on every light in the house. I'm going to have to figure out a way that everyone can see him better. Here you go anyway. Please just ignore me!!

Edwina's Secretary
07-11-2004, 06:19 PM
Dear Mr. Magoo,

How very strange. Your momma speaks the very same language to you that our momma speaks to us! So odd, isn't it?

Edwina and Eddie

QueenScoopalot
07-11-2004, 06:19 PM
It makes me so happy to see him so happy! :) :) :) He's got quite a stocky looking build on him....and I love those great big paws of his. :D

RedHedd
07-11-2004, 06:41 PM
Aw! Mr. Magoo! I LOVE his huge paws! I talk the same way to my two :rolleyes: :D

catnapper
07-11-2004, 06:59 PM
Mr. Magoo, how cute are you???
THIS CUTE!

I just love you to pieces!

Laura's Babies
07-11-2004, 08:08 PM
OK!! Just when I thought I could watch him and not cry... YOU go post a VIDEO with his Daddy petting him while he is curled up in his lap, looking so happy and secure!! MORE TEARS!! **sniff** **sniff*** .

And to see him playing with Mommie too..all in the same thread.. OVERLOAD!!

Magoo, you are just to sweet and beautiful and my babies are use to me talking to them the same way your Mommie talks to you. I LOVE YOU BIG GUY!!

CCL, Thank you so MUCH!! ***Kisses to you** for doing that for me!!

jazzcat
07-11-2004, 08:16 PM
AWWWW!!! He's so cute with his Daddy and playing with his meowmie!!!

Love the videos! Thanks!!!

catcrazylady
07-12-2004, 05:43 AM
Thanks guys! I know the videos are dark and I'm going to try bringing in extra lights and see if I can get some better ones. He is so dark anyway that it makes it even worse!

QSA-He is one stout, stocky, short, scrunchy, almost fat little boy! That is why I started calling him "Thomas the TANK! He is so funny!

auggie
07-12-2004, 06:25 AM
OMG! You made such wonderful progress with Magoo.
That video with his Daddy is so sweet.
I can’t believe that he turned in to a lap cat in such a short time.
It took me years for Phoenix to even accept some head rubs and scritches
without him whining.
Magoo looks so happy and he is so adorable.
Give him some hugs and kisses from me.
:)

trinity
07-12-2004, 06:30 AM
What a wonderful way to start a Monday morning at work! He is so adorable! And I talk the same way to our guys, much to my husbands great embarrasment! I too love those big paws!!!

catmandu
07-12-2004, 09:05 AM
We Love The Scrappy Paddingto Magoo Videos,and Scarppy Magoo,is the Daredevil,of the Cat world,even if he cant see the Toy,his heightened senses take care,of things!

jenluckenbach
07-12-2004, 09:25 AM
How heartwarming :D:D

trayi52
07-12-2004, 09:39 AM
Thank you, Lisa, for putting such a smile on my face! Magoo is just so very precious in these two videos.

Magoo, you are such a treasure, sweetie!

Willie:)

rg_girlca
07-12-2004, 11:26 AM
Awwww those videos are so heartwarming to see.
Love you Mr. Magoo.
Scritchies and kissies to you sweet boy.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-12-2004, 02:08 PM
Awww.....

He looks sooo content with his daddy. :D

As for the videos being dark, in Windows Movie Maker, under #2 on the left you'll see "view video effects" and when you click on that one of the options is "brightness increase." Click and drag that down on top of the video on the timeline and it will lighten the entire video. If you want it lightened more, just click and drag again.

It's not the best because you can't adjust the contrast like you can with pictures, but I've used it in the past and sometimes it's better than all dark. Try it, it might be easier than dragging lamps all over the house. ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-12-2004, 02:12 PM
I took the liberty of applying the above mentioned technique to the daddy video. I clicked and dragged twice. See if you can see the difference.

lynnestankard
07-12-2004, 02:44 PM
Right here's another one sat here having a little **sniff** and reaching for the tissues again!!

Honestly Lisa I just get more and more impressed on Mr Magoosters progress.
Those 2 videos are great - and the 'Mummy Talk' I'm sure you'll find is quite normal - we all speak it fluently!!:D

Lynne

PS Debbie the video did look a little lighter -thanks sweetheart.

catcrazylady
07-12-2004, 02:49 PM
Hey debbie that did help! You are right about that being easier than lamps all over the place.http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/tongue.gif

Thanks everyone for Magoo compliments and I'm so glad to know that we all speak the same "kitty" talk to the furballs! Hubby acts like I'm nuts but too bad cause the kitties love it!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

lynnestankard
07-12-2004, 02:51 PM
Lisa - don't tell anybody - but I sing 'daft' love songs to Ketchum - when we're alone I add - I don't want the other two getting jealous!!

Don's given up - he reckons I'm as nutty as a fruit cake!

Lynne

sirrahbed
07-13-2004, 12:38 PM
oh MY! having company this weekend - I almost missed this! These videos are just wonderful and once again I look like this .....>:D and like this.....>http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/cry.gif

They are both so sweet and precious and as far as the baby talk! That is EXACTLY how I sound too! I don't know why, but they seem to love it and I can't help it!! My friend this weekend, especially noticed it and about threw up:rolleyes: Too bad because my kitties understand what I am saying and as long as I use that tone, I can tell them they are a pain in the butt and they don't care:D

Thansk for the WONDERFUL videos CCL!!

kimlovescats
07-13-2004, 12:43 PM
Wonderfully, precious, adorable, remarkable, touching videos!!!!
Did I get my point across!!!:eek: :D
I love you MAGOO!

Kim

prechrswife
07-13-2004, 01:19 PM
How adorable!