PDA

View Full Version : Costumed cat

nsweezie
10-23-2001, 09:03 AM
My sister's dog Pugsley is in a "fashion show" this weekend that benifits the SPCA. Today the co-ordinator of the fashion show dropped off her outfits. One was a really cute dalmation coat. It was a little small for Pugsley, so I put it on my cat Clyde. He looked too cute! Needless to say though, he wasn't really happy. I did manage to get one picture of him, so I'll try and post it soon.

Cougie Wechsler
10-23-2001, 09:24 AM
I would love to see a pic! How adorable!!!!

purrley
10-23-2001, 10:01 AM
Can't wait to see that - poor Clyde, dressed as a dog :D :D

AmberLee
10-23-2001, 07:52 PM
I look forward to seeing that, too. I bought angel costumes for my cats last October, but didn't get photos of the one that I successfully got into the costume. [And I only got one into a costume at all. Even found myself wondering if I shouldn't have gone with the devil costumes. :D ]

NoahsMommy
10-24-2001, 10:44 AM
How cute!!! I can't wait to see!!

AvaJoy
10-25-2001, 09:07 PM
I sent away for a baseball style short sleeved shirt for Lily printed with a big smiley face and the words: Have a Mice Day! but she wasn't keen on wearing it since it was a bit too restricting; or shall I say (but not too loud!) . . . too small for her. :eek:

I tried it on Meeshe and it fit him well, but when he started walking he promptly fell over on his side like one of those fainting goats - it was so comical!!! :D :D :D Poor guy . . . he didn't know what to make of it and so I never put it back on him again.

Many years ago I had a cat that I would dress up in my doll clothes and she didn't seem to mind at all . . . does anyone else dress their kitty??

Edwina's Secretary
10-26-2001, 09:36 AM
In addition to her bridesmaid outfit (see COTD May 2, 2001) Edwina has reindeer horns, angel wings and halo, and a halloween outfit which is a jesters hat and ruff. I got a Halloween t-shirt for her last year but it was not her size and she gave it to a cousin.

Unfortunately, I do not have a scanner for my photos of her in her various outfits. Trust me she looks both cute and annoyed!

thelmalu99
10-26-2001, 09:47 AM
LOL, Edwina has more outfits than I do! :D And kitty hand-me-downs? Too much! http://bbs2.fanforum.com/images/smilies/LOL.gif

Edwina's Secretary
10-26-2001, 10:47 AM
Thelma - don't let Edwina know I told you this but.....she gave it to a dog! She has a cousin who is a yorkie and it fit Lily (now THAT was embarrassing!)

Kirsten
10-26-2001, 05:06 PM
Edwina looked sooo cute in her bridesmaid outfit, and I'm sure she looked great in the other ones, too! :)

Unfortunately, Luna doesn't like to be dressed, but I was able to make this one for her birthday though she thought it was stupid:

http://home.t-online.de/home/0554132997-0002/luna/luna46.jpg

Kirsten

tatsxxx11
10-26-2001, 06:17 PM
Thelma, that's too funny! And Luna, you look beautiful sweet girl!!! :)