PDA

View Full Version : Karen,has been renamed Karina

catmandu
07-11-2004, 11:08 AM
And this week,The Aniaml Welfare , will be relocating her,to a streile place,where she acn have her Kittens,without the Found Cats,camping by the door,MMMMMEEEEEOOOOWING, and even GROWWLING at The New Cat! Although,if she got loose,she would beat them,up,as she has ben fighting much Bigger Toms,for her food!

Karen
07-11-2004, 11:24 AM
Oh sweet Karina you chose the best place to be rescued. Now is time for you to go off to the maternity ward until the time to deliver comes, so you can do so in privacy without those nosy Found Cats!

A college friend of mine saw that I always signed things with my middle initial A, so used to call me Karina (KarenA).

Good luck sweet Karina!

Laura's Babies
07-11-2004, 11:52 AM
Good luck for a safe and happy delivery of those prescious babies Karina. Take care of yourself tucked safely away in the maternity ward!

catcrazylady
07-11-2004, 12:18 PM
That's good news for Karina! I love her new name!! Be sure and let us know when she delivers Gary! Prayers for sweet Karina to have a safe and easy delivery and very healthy babies!

kimlovescats
07-11-2004, 12:48 PM
What a beautiful new name, and I am so glad to hear that she will have a nice secure place for nesting. Gary, thank you so much for making the transition for her!!!;)

QueenScoopalot
07-11-2004, 02:13 PM
What a pretty name for a no doubt pretty calico! Glad to hear Karina has been rescued for good, and will have her babies somewhere safe and not outside. :) ;) :) Keep us posted if you can on how many kittens she has! :D

catnapper
07-11-2004, 02:13 PM
Great news for the mom-to-be! What a fabulous new name too! Good luck finding her and her kittens a wonderful furrever home!

jazzcat
07-11-2004, 02:36 PM
Best of luck to sweet Karina!