PDA

View Full Version : Trip to see parents with Daisy and Rose went great

animallover04
07-11-2004, 11:05 AM
Hi,

I just got home and wanted to post that my 2.0 hour car ride with my cats went great. No kitty accidents in the carrier to or from, they found the litter box that I got from them and ate and drank like they normally would. The meowed a little there and back, but they seem to be getting readjusted to home without a hitch. They really enjoyed the couple of days they spent at my parents place. They were a little scared around my parents and brother at first, but by Saturday evening they seemed to do better.

Now that I have them at home they are back to there normal selves, sitting on my lap, purring.

Thanks everyone for helping me out with this

catmandu
07-11-2004, 11:10 AM
You are lucky,that you dont ahve the Original Pouncer , who on the Bus Trip,to the Vets,would SCREAM,all the way there,and all the way back!We are glad that everything,went so well!

Laura's Babies
07-11-2004, 11:55 AM
A cat on a BUS?? They let you take pets on a bus? To funny!!

Animalover4ever, glad they made the trip good and enjoyed their stay at Grandma's.. How did Grandma enjoy her grandkitties?

animallover04
07-11-2004, 12:03 PM
Laura's Babies

Grandma and Grandpa liked them very much. I think it's just like a baby, they like them when they are there, but are happy that they don't have to take care of them.

By the way, I think that the car ride home tired them out so much that they are now sound a sleep on my couch.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-12-2004, 01:24 PM
Glad to hear everything went well and I agree. I think to Grandma and Grandpa the kitties are like kids and they love to see them, but love to see them go too. ;) :D