PDA

View Full Version : More Mickey and Kim

jenluckenbach
07-10-2004, 08:28 PM
You have to take the pictures of those who make themselves available. So here is Mickey again
http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/JenLuckenbach/Cats/MickeyCloseUp.jpg

and Little Kim
http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/JenLuckenbach/Cats/KimSittingPretty.jpg

catnapper
07-10-2004, 08:31 PM
Thats a great shot of Kim - she's been rather photogenic lately! Mickey looks a lot like Pouncer there - the rounded ears, the thick neck, even the expression!

sirrahbed
07-10-2004, 08:32 PM
You are really getting hang of this digital camera stuff Jen. Makes ya wonder how we lived without it doesn't it?? Pretty kitties!! Who is napping next to Kim?

jenluckenbach
07-10-2004, 08:41 PM
Who is napping next to Kim?
That would be Sterling.

sirrahbed
07-10-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
That would be Sterling.
Darn - I was guessing Bonnie! I will never be able to keep your kitties straight:rolleyes:

rg_girlca
07-10-2004, 08:50 PM
PPSSTT Mickey, one word of advice from the one who loves you. Whenever you see meowmie take out the camera, always and I repeat ALWAYS, make yourself available okay sweetheart.
(Not that you're my favorite or anything like that.) :D

Little Kim is such a sweetie.
Gotta love those tabbies.

As usual Jen, great pictures of your adorable kitties.:)

isset
07-10-2004, 10:17 PM
Aww they are so cute, I love mickey's evil grin :D.

jazzcat
07-10-2004, 11:16 PM
Great pictures!!! I'm so glad you are into the digital thing and sharing all these pictures of your family. Now when do I get to see Jim and Rutherford??? I'd love to see more of Lucas too - he has the sweetest face!

catmandu
07-11-2004, 11:35 AM
Kim,has become such a Beutiful Cat,and I know that at the Rainbow Bridge,your Dear Friend Kim,is smiling down,on her Little Namesake!

Laura's Babies
07-11-2004, 12:00 PM
Those are beautiful, and now that you have your own dig camera, you have a nice supply of subjects... we should get new pictures every day of someone!! I personally, would love to see another one of you sitting in the floor giving treats and all of them surrounding you like you had in you siggy before.. But you need another human to get that shot.. Someone avaliable to do that? Hummmmmm?

catcrazylady
07-11-2004, 12:24 PM
What great pictures! Mickey is stunning! I think he has the sweetest face and such a soulful look. I don't think we could get to many pictures of him!!

I have to say that Kim stole my heart in her "praying" picture. She is so cute and she looks so soft and cuddly. What a doll baby!!
Is she as sweet and cuddly as she looks??

I have a lot of trouble keeping your kitties straight too!

catnapper
07-11-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Darn - I was guessing Bonnie! I will never be able to keep your kitties straight:rolleyes:
Bonnie looks almost exactly like Pouncer... the same colors and ears. Sterling is much more silvery and than Bonnie's tannish grey.

And can you believe that Jen was calling Bonnie's son fat today? :eek: :rolleyes: So what it he's eating all of his food, Allen's food ,and Nicki's food... all that Nawteeness needs a lot of energy!