PDA

View Full Version : Links to pictures of my furbabies

Byakko's Mom
07-10-2004, 07:58 PM
I finally got some pictures of my babies to share with everyone. Most of them are from this past winter but and they have all grown a bit as they were all just over a yr old then. I hope you enjoy. To get into them I think you will need my email and passwork which is :
[email protected]
and the password is
Byakko
I hope this works

http://www.ofoto.com/AlbumMenu.jsp?&&

This link is for my Foster Dog Honu and a page I started for my babies at a different website that doesn't need a password, you can just click on the link but it doesn't have all our babies. It just had our Leonberger Dakota for a size comparison for my Leolist to see our sweet foster dog Honu. I hope you all enjoy the pics as much as I have enjoyed all of yours.

http://community.webshots.com/user/lauriel41

=====
Love Laurie and the furgang

tatsxxx11
07-10-2004, 08:32 PM
Ugh! I wasn't able to get into your Yahoo acct. It wouldn't accept the password; I copied it as you posted:( Help:D

I did get to see Honu and Dakota, though:) What a precious girl baby girl Honu is and Dakota, so, so handsome...and BIG! lol! Are you fostering both? I tired to write in your guest book but it wants me to sign in...can't remember my Webshots password! But I sure did enjoy seeing the pics of your foster babies! Hopefully we can see pics of your other babies soon too!

Byakko's Mom
07-10-2004, 08:47 PM
The password and the email are to get into the Ofoto account and I just type in my email and I have to type in Byakko and it may be case sensitive and it works for me. Click on the ofoto link and type in the email and the password where it says to. I hope it works. It has been for me when I use a friends computer and have signed out. Dakota is our Leonberger and Honu is a Leo mix that I am fostering.. If I can't get it to work I will have to put everything over into webshots as soon as I have time. Thanks so much for trying and looking.
Laurie and the furgang

tatsxxx11
07-10-2004, 08:50 PM
I misspoke Laurie, I did enter that email and password on the Ofoto acct. It did say it was case sensitive, to I typed it in as you wrote it. But I'll try again:) Thanks for taking the time to post the links! Can't wait to see them:)

tatsxxx11
07-10-2004, 08:57 PM
Still no luck...:confused: Hopefully someone else will try and tell me what I'm doing wrong:confused: Not to worry, we'll figure it out:D

Dakota is gorgeous! Leonbergers are such stunning dogs:) Hugs to Honu and Dakota!

sammy101
07-10-2004, 09:11 PM
it worked for me! your dogs are beautiful! i just copied and pasted the e-mail address and password into the place where you put the address and password to sign in.

RobiLee
07-10-2004, 09:47 PM
It didn't work for me :(

anna_66
07-11-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by sammy101
it worked for me! your dogs are beautiful! i just copied and pasted the e-mail address and password into the place where you put the address and password to sign in.
I did the same thing and it worked for me.

What great pictures!!!!!

Blanquito de la habana
07-11-2004, 12:45 PM
it worked for me i copied the email and then i just wrote Byakko.

Remeber the big B

tatsxxx11
07-11-2004, 12:53 PM
Hmmm, did all that! I'll give it another try:D

tatsxxx11
07-11-2004, 01:00 PM
I'm in:D Oh, your babies are gorgeous! What a big, beautiful furfamily:) Wait till Emily sees the pics of Byakko! She has a Shibu too named Kito! And your kitties Chlo and JC are stunning...what a gorgeous breed:) Martin, Mojo, you're precious:D Thanks for sharing them with us:)

Byakko's Mom
07-12-2004, 10:30 AM
Thanks for all the wonderful compliments. We love our babies. They keep us very happy with all their furlove. I can't imagine life without furbabies. I love Emily's babies. They are beautiful. It has taken me forever to get these pics up and they are about 6 months old. Hopefully I can get some new ones up. I am completely computer illiterate and don't own a digital camera. I have to borrow a friends and work on his time frame, which is pretty slow but he got it done for me finally and now I know how to do it if he downnloads them. I still can't just send individual pics. I have tried and failed more times than I can count. Anyway I have enjoyed so many of all of your pics I am glad to finally share my babies too.
Love Laurie and the furgang