PDA

View Full Version : I went to the Evanescence concert last night!

tikeyas_mom
07-10-2004, 03:17 PM
Fri 07/09/04
Rock The Bluff in
Kelowna, BC

I was there. Sorry No pics. ;). I dont have a good enough digital cam to do any justice to Amy Lee's outstanding preformance last night.

It was *&(#ing AWESOME!!! AHHH!!!...My Friends Jen and I were so close to the stage that I cought one of the bottles that Pat Callahan the lead guitarist from Seether threw off stage. Mwahaha!!!

It was so sweet!!. It rained for a while but everyone was dancing in the rain, noone cared. :D..

I had so much fun. Poor Jordan could'nt go because she had to work. haha sucker. lol

:D

these are the three band I saw...

Seether, The Trews, and of course Evanescence!!!
:D

binka_nugget
07-10-2004, 03:27 PM
Lucky bum! Someone on LJ was selling tickets for the Vancouver concert for 10 bucks. I wanted to go sooooooooooo badly but had absolutely no money. Ack.. *jealous*

cali
07-10-2004, 03:28 PM
Rock the bluff? lol is that your guyses version of Rockin the vally? lol

tikeyas_mom
07-10-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by cali
Rock the bluff? lol is that your guyses version of Rockin the vally? lol

umm... suuuuuurrreee:rolleyes: .. hahaha I have no idea..
I just know thats what it was called ok hha.

neko1
07-10-2004, 05:00 PM
That's really cool ***so jealous***;)

sirrahved
07-10-2004, 08:04 PM
Would you believe I was singing My Tourniquet just as this page was loading? *drools with jealousy*

GoldenRetrLuver
07-10-2004, 08:09 PM
Ahhhh you lucky bum. Evanescence rocks. :D

tikeyas_mom
07-10-2004, 11:29 PM
mwahahah yes i hope you are all jealous mwahahahah hahahaha

;)

BCBlondie
07-11-2004, 12:58 AM
Arg I was supposed to see Evanescence in concert a year ago at the Live 105 BFD concert here in Cali, but the bass player got sick and they were all still in Las Vegas!! :( At least we saw the White Stripes, All-American Rejects, Finch, The Donnas, AFI... (Foo Fighters were there too but my mom wanted to leave before the heavy traffic started). I REALLY wanted to see Evanescence though! :(

I went to the Linkin Park concert held here February 18 and OMG it was the BEST concert I've EVER been to!!! I got floor seats so my cousin and I were sorta in the mosh pit haha, but everyone was jumping up and down and dancing and singing and it was just awesome!! POD, Story of the Year, and Hoobastank were there too... Amazing concert! I attached a pic from the concert.. I brought in a disposable camera. :p

Edit: In the pic, Chester is in the white shirt, and Mike is in the black shirt and black cap. ^_^