PDA

View Full Version : Kitten Rescued Three Miles Out In Sea By Boaters

QueenScoopalot
07-10-2004, 01:32 PM
http://www.sptimes.com/2004/07/09/Northpinellas/Holiday_boaters_rescu.shtml This is one lucky kitten and I can only pray that there weren't more that were thrown overboard or whatever. It may have been a feral kitten born on a boat and then jumped overboard when spooked. No one will ever know but I'm so happy Nemo was found! :) :) :)

rg_girlca
07-10-2004, 02:38 PM
Oh that story brought tears to my eyes. I can picture the poor little kitty struggling in the cold water, crying.
Thank God, these people stopped to investigate what was in the water. I say, "Thank you, thank you, to them."
I also hope and pray that this was the only one.
He is so adorable and I love the name Nemo.

Laura's Babies
07-10-2004, 05:25 PM
Awe! I think they should have named it LUCKY!! Poor baby, that is worse than deserting it out on the streets!

catcrazylady
07-10-2004, 06:12 PM
THAT STORY GAVE ME CHILLS!!! Poor little thing! I'm so glad they went back to check and see what it was. I'm surprised because if it looked like a bag or something I probably would have ignored it. That is one lucky little baby and I'm so glad he will have a good home. He is certainly deserving of the best life possible after such a horrible experience.

Uabassoon
07-10-2004, 06:18 PM
What a happy ending. I'm happy that Nemo is safe and dry and now has a good home.

catmandu
07-11-2004, 11:41 AM
The Found Cats,are glad that Nemo was rescued,and with all that publicity,will get a Great New Home!

ramanth
07-14-2004, 08:45 AM
Simply amazing!