PDA

View Full Version : Getting nother ear piercing?

Doggirl
07-10-2004, 11:03 AM
I already have one ear piercing on the bottom of the lobe, I hope you know where I mean,
but I'm thinkingabout getting another one just above the first one, but I'm having doubts about it like, when I want to look sophisticated (sp?) two earrings wouldn't exactly help,
you know what I mean? I was thinking that I should get some fake earrings
and useing them to see if I really am ready for two earrings,
but I don't know, would that really work?
Would it really be the same?
Any advice or help, would be *very* appreciated.

Doggirl,

RubyMutt
07-10-2004, 11:22 AM
I have two and I love them :D

The company I work for has a pretty strict dress code policy, but they still allow women to have two piercings in each ear lobe. I think that's a pretty universal thing so I wouldn't be too worried about it.

If you're not wearing very flashy earrings the piercings aren't even very noticeable.

I think piercings (especially ear lobe piercings) are becoming so mainstream that I highly doubt it would ever look "unsophisticated" :)

Here's a photo of the earrings I usually wear, nothing flashy, pretty boring really:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid127/pa0209e5ef70bf75de01d10f2f57ef80f/f7e8beb3.jpg

Erika
07-10-2004, 11:45 AM
I have three holes, and if you wear the right earings, it can look really classy. I don't think two holes is a bad idea for you.:)

MariaM
07-10-2004, 01:06 PM
I only have one on each but I've always wanted to get two. I think it would look great. I think you can get magnetic earrings that you COULD try but I'm not sure how much they are...

binka_nugget
07-10-2004, 03:32 PM
I have three on each ear. If you wear the right earrings, they can look just as classy and sophisticated. I love my three. I'm thinking about adding another one or two soon..

moosmom
07-11-2004, 03:00 PM
I've had 2 holes in each ear for years. Just recently I got the cartlidge in my right ear pierced. It didn't hurt much. I'm glad I did it!! I love being a rebel at 51!!!

BitsyNaceyDog
07-11-2004, 09:54 PM
In high school I had 5 holes in each ear. After I got married I let 3 of the holes (in each ear) close- up. I still have 2 holes in each ear, but usually only wear 1 pair of earrings, if any at all.

Tonya
07-11-2004, 10:38 PM
I *think* I have 3 holes on each side still open and 2 in the cartiledge. I personally only like and use my first hole. But I don't think it looks unsophisticated to have more then one hole unless you abuse them like my mother. lol. She does things like buys a set of huge colored hoops, where it comes with 3 different sizes...and wears a pair of hoops in each hole. So she'll have 3 pairs of bright pink gigantic hoops earrings in her ears. It's horrible!

Corinna
07-12-2004, 12:21 AM
I have had one since I was 14 years old. Last summer I surprized my family by getting the second set .(at age 42) You can wear tasteful earrings and it looks fine.

dappledoxie
07-12-2004, 06:06 PM
I love having 3 holes in each lobe, but 2 would look great as well! :D I also have 2 in the cartilage, like Ashely said, with the right earrings you'll look fine. :D