PDA

View Full Version : Kim, how's Tawny?

Lacey
07-10-2004, 06:31 AM
Hey Kim!

How's Tawny adjusting? I'd love to see some pics of the darling girl! Ummm.... WAAAAAAH! ;)

Laura's Babies
07-10-2004, 06:45 AM
Yea Kim, we need to see her too and hear updates on her! I am sure her Mommie would like to see her too.. How is she doing? Adjusted yet? Is she happy without her Mommie?

catmandu
07-10-2004, 08:50 AM
We are sure that Tawny,is doing well! How could she not,In the Home Of LOVE! Mr Tawny,The talking Tiger,From the Captain Marvel Comic Book,was one of my Favotite Fictional Characters!

kimlovescats
07-10-2004, 10:26 AM
Funny you should ask ... I just took a couple of pics of her yesterday! I haven't heard from crimsonobsession since the first time. I guess she is busy still getting settled in her new home.

;)

She is staying in my pregnant daughter's room and has gotten to really enjoy cuddling with her! ;)

kimlovescats
07-10-2004, 10:27 AM
One more:

Grace
07-10-2004, 11:08 AM
Poor Tawny - she must be so confused. Thank goodness she's surrounded by love.

jazzcat
07-10-2004, 11:17 AM
Aww, I'm so glad she's with your daughter. I'm sure that is helping her with all this change. I sure hope she's able to get back with her meowmie soon.

rg_girlca
07-10-2004, 03:29 PM
Oh Kim, what sweet pictures of Tawny with your daughter.
I hope the you hear from Crimsonobsession soon.

jenluckenbach
07-10-2004, 03:57 PM
It is nice that Tawny has a substitute mommy (and family).

Laura's Babies
07-10-2004, 04:05 PM
She looks comfy and settled in, already picked out her bed and her human to snuggle up to... She has it MADE! Poor thing, you know she is confused and wonders what happened to her Mommie and her house...

catcrazylady
07-10-2004, 06:15 PM
What great pictures! She looks so content and so much more settled than in her first pictures. I'm glad she has adjusted so well. It's so hard on the kitties when their life gets disrupted.

You don't think she will be with your forever do you?

Uabassoon
07-10-2004, 06:19 PM
Aww she looks happy with your daughter. I'm happy to hear that she is doing well.

sirrahbed
07-10-2004, 09:00 PM
Looks like Tawny has a nice cuddly surrogate mommy:D I bet her real mommy will be checking in soon and happy to see that her baby is doing well!!

CrimsonObsession
07-10-2004, 10:28 PM
Aaaaaw, there's my baby!! I was wondering when I'd get to see her again! I almost missed this thread, thanks for posting Lacey! [hugs] How's Tawny been? Is she eating okay? Making any messes or getting into any trouble? Heh. Bet she's being a sweetheart, like always. Has she been introduced to anybody else yet? Glad she's taken a liking to your daughter! Hope she's enjoying Tawny as much as I always have. I miss my little baby ;_;. I'm still hunting for a job at the moment, applied to, like, five or six different places and am waiting to hear back from them. Soon as I have one though I'll send some money for her getting spayed (FINALLY!! The poor girl was miserable every time she went into heat XP.) and anything else she needs just let me know!

Gotta go, but I'll keep looking for updates and pics every day, and I'll let you know what's going on over here. ^_^ [hugs and love]

Lacey
07-10-2004, 10:35 PM
Good luck on the job front, Tif! I know you'll find something soon!

And... I told you that all you had to do was whine for pics. ;) :D :D :cool:

rg_girlca
07-10-2004, 10:39 PM
I wish you all the best in finding a job so you can be reunited with your baby.:)
Good to hear from you.

Barbara
07-11-2004, 11:38 AM
But regarding the fact that there was a chance Tawny wouldn't come out she seems to have bonded nicely to your daughter. I'm glad to see her happy.:)

kimlovescats
07-11-2004, 12:52 PM
I was just waiting to hear from you! ;) Any time you want an update, just post it here ... OK?

There is something I really need to talk to you about regarding Tawny though! Please e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks.

Kim