PDA

View Full Version : Short Tabitha Video ...

kimlovescats
07-09-2004, 10:18 PM
Tabitha "enjoys" playing with Cooper and Claire .... well "sorta"!!!:rolleyes: :D

TURN YOUR SPEAKERS ON!
:eek:

QueenScoopalot
07-09-2004, 10:29 PM
EEEK A drama queen! :eek: :D Is that Tabitha doing all the wailing? :eek:

jazzcat
07-09-2004, 10:37 PM
Boy she's a good little squealer. I had Jazz up here watching the video and she was very intrigued by that noise. She even got up on the back of the monitor looking for that kitty.

sirrahbed
07-09-2004, 10:38 PM
yeah - I think that IS lil Tabitha doing all the hollering:D She sure has good lungs:eek:

kimlovescats
07-09-2004, 10:41 PM
What can I say ... she's a bit *spoiled* .... :rolleyes:

krazyaboutkatz
07-10-2004, 01:11 AM
It took awhile to download since I have dial up but it was well worth it. Tabitha and Cooper sure look cute playing together. She squeals just like my Sunny too except that he's a lot louder.;)

catcrazylady
07-10-2004, 05:01 AM
ROFLOL!!! Tabitha you are too cute! Cooper was looking at Tabitha like WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM??? That was too cute! I love that little squeal!
Great video!

Kim: How could that adorable little girl not be spoiled??!! She is going to be something else isn't she??

Laura's Babies
07-10-2004, 06:38 AM
Tabitha, you have the cuitest little voice!! I just adore you little girl! That poor tail works overtimes, don't it? You tell that big brute Cooper that you are just a wee thing and not to play so rough with you.. Just wait till you grow up...pay back is a ..........!

smokey the elder
07-10-2004, 07:18 AM
Oh, how CUTE!!

catmandu
07-10-2004, 08:43 AM
For A Tiny Kitten,she certainly is LOUD!JJJ3 thinks that she could be the Feline Janis Joplin,and a Good Opening act,when he opens in Vegas!

kimlovescats
07-10-2004, 10:32 AM
Tabitha is definitely going to be a mess .... heck, she already is a mess! :rolleyes: Just last night my daughter was saying .... "you know mom ... I bet if you came home one day and found your room totally destroyed and poop and pee everywhere, and Tabitha was sitting there with that innocent little face .... you would just pick her up and say 'awwwwwww, my baby!" LOL!
Well, what can I say ... my daughter knows me well!:eek: :rolleyes: :D