PDA

View Full Version : Suzie has a tumor

Desert Arabian
07-09-2004, 09:50 PM
SCROLL DOWN FOR UPDATE IN DIFFERENT POST

@*(#&!(*)@^$&!^#%$^!#*%&^!#^$)*!@&^$*&%#$^#%$!&#^$*&!%#$*)#^$&*^!#@*&$%!&*@#$^!&*#@%$*&!%@$)*!@^$%!@*&$%!*&@#$%!*&@^$*&!@%$!(@%$!%@*)$*!%@&*$%!@*&$%!*&@%$&!*@%$&!*@$%*&!@%$&*!%@*$&!%@$*&!@)$%!@$&!%@$*&!@)$%!&*@%$&*!@%$!*&@%$&*!@%$&*!@%)!&*@$%&*)!@%$*&!%@*&$!%@$&*)!%@$&*!@%)$!%@$*!&@%$&*!@%$&*!@%$&!*@!$@$%!*&#%$*!&%@$*&!@%$*&%#$*&)%@&*$%@*&$%&*!@$%*&!@%$*&!@*&!@%$*&!@%$*&!@%$*&!@%$*&!@%$&*!@%$&*!%@$

SUZIE HAS A TUMOR

Between her back legs, right under her last right nipple. I cannot begin to tell you how sick and tired I am of rats & tumors. If tumors were people I would murder them!! Every God @*$! time I leave for camp, I come back to a nice suprise: a tumor on my rat. It is about the size of a quarter. She is booked for a vet appointment on Wednesday.

I am not even begin to get too indepth with this, other wise I will go on such a horrid rant, ending in me getting kicked off of Pet Talk. :o

Just pray that it is nothing serious, like cancer. I will update when we go to the vet, she will most likely be having surgery.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Cookiebaker
07-09-2004, 10:54 PM
Oh YLL, Malone & I are crossing all our paws, and fingers and toes, and praying hard that this tumor won't be cancer. I'm so sorry that you came home to such bad news. :( Please keep us updated!!!

{{HUGS}}

zippy-kat
07-09-2004, 11:29 PM
:(
In our thoughts and prayers. Hopefully, it's not cancer.

jenluckenbach
07-10-2004, 05:54 AM
Prayers for little Suzie.

Toby's my baby
07-10-2004, 09:30 AM
I'm sorry you had to come home to such a terrible thing, I hope its not cancer! Be sure to keep us updated.

tikeyas_mom
07-10-2004, 02:35 PM
aww, good luck with Suzie. Tumors suck. Pippin has one on his side, it is about the size of a dime and the vet said that it isnt anything seriouse inless it grows, which it hasnt.

sorry about your bad luck with ratties lately. :(

tatsxxx11
07-10-2004, 03:40 PM
:(:(:( We're thinking of you YLL and your precious Suzie. Paws crossed that your sweetie pulls through.

chrissycat21
07-11-2004, 08:03 AM
Oh no! I hope its not cancer!

My guinea pig Taffy has a tumor on his side. When we took him to the vet they said it wasn't cancer, but they could do surgery to remove it. Since he is about 6 years old, we didn't think it was a great idea. (They said there was a risk of him not waking up becuase he was so old)

-Chrissy, Snowy, and Taffy :(

Desert Arabian
07-13-2004, 05:22 PM
Well, we are back from the vet. Surgery to remove Suzie's and Chloe's tumor would cost us $1,042.52. We are still debating it.

:( :( :( :( :mad: :mad:

Aspen and Misty
07-13-2004, 05:31 PM
I just read this!! ::hugs:: I can't beleave it, poor babies!

I'm so sorry to hear about the fincal cost of it all!

Ash :(

tikeyas_mom
07-13-2004, 07:19 PM
omg that is so expensive!! here it only cost's like 50$.
I hope everything works out ok!

jenluckenbach
07-14-2004, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
Well, we are back from the vet. Surgery to remove Suzie's and Chloe's tumor would cost us $1,042.52. We are still debating it.

:( :( :( :( :mad: :mad:
What a hard decision. :( Praying for your little girls.

Logan
07-14-2004, 07:09 AM
I'm so sorry about Suzie's tumor. :( You and she will be in my thoughts, YLL.

Desert Arabian
07-16-2004, 12:45 PM
Suzie will be having surgery to remove the tumor. *nervous* I have call and schedule an appointment. I want to ask Dr. Fellenz if I could watch the surgery, back when I job shadowed him, he said I could come back and watch him do surgeries, I wonder if I could watch Suzie's surgery!?!?