PDA

View Full Version : Gully the Rebel Video

ParNone
07-09-2004, 09:00 PM
Boy, this video stuff is just too fun. I may have to break down and get an actual digital video camera.

Here's Gully:

MariaM
07-09-2004, 09:41 PM
Hehe that is so cute! I love how you add music to them!

cocker_luva
07-10-2004, 12:16 PM
that was soo cute, i like seeing the cute smoothies! :D

micki76
07-10-2004, 01:03 PM
Was that your comforter?!?:eek: I think somebody was being a bad boy!:D

Your videos have just been adorable!

RobiLee
07-10-2004, 01:21 PM
OMG...I love your videos! I was thrilled when I came here and saw Gully's name and Video in the same sentence!!

I have enjoyed all of the videos. You can keep them coming all the time if you ask me ;) I am going to have to come and steal those three beauties of yours!

What camera are you using to take the videos? I love the music that you put with them also. I need to learn how to do that!

More, Par, more!!!...Please...LOL

Robin

chocolatepuppy
07-10-2004, 06:18 PM
Hilarious :D Gully is so cute. My Lacey does the same thing to my comforter, she didn't start it,it was worn.

ParNone
07-10-2004, 08:01 PM
Thanks y'all!! Collie Nose Nudges to everybody!

hi micki! Yeh, it's an old, old comforter. Had it on the floor as a dog bed for Gully and for Oz to be able to jump off the bed onto something cushy. The Comforter that is, Not Gully.:) Gully just discovered one of the rips and that he could get to the stuffing part yesterday. It's been on the floor for at least 2 weeks. Anyway, I had to video tape it real quick, before I told him "Leave It". I may regret that later. :)

hola robilee! I'm using a Canon PowerShot A40. It'll take about 15 secs of video at a time. I then use a video editing software, Windows Movie Maker, to edit the clips and add the songs. I just wrote up some instructions for Holly's Mom. Not sure how well I explained it, so if they work for her, I'll post'em for everybody else.

Par...