PDA

View Full Version : Among the things I suspect my cats of...

AmberLee
10-18-2001, 02:34 PM
http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/roseisrose/archive/images/roseisrose2001182781018.gif

Do you suspect this, too?

purrley
10-18-2001, 02:37 PM
Amberlee - cute cartoon and yes - I know they do :D :D

thelmalu99
10-18-2001, 02:40 PM
LOL!! Nah, my cats have attitude. They will jump on the counter and stare me right in the face as if to say Yeah? So what'cha gonna do about it? :rolleyes:

wolflady
10-18-2001, 03:03 PM
LOL LOL So true, so true!!! Cats are such characters...but that's why we love 'em! ;)

NoahsMommy
10-18-2001, 03:22 PM
thelmalu, That is what Noah does too! He jumps on the table while we are in the kitchen and will stare at me while I say "BAD kitten, Get DOWN!!". When I finally walk over to him is when he will jump down.... :rolleyes:

Totally cute cartoon! Love it!

yorkster
10-18-2001, 06:28 PM
Very funny, and so true!

zippy-kat
10-18-2001, 06:31 PM
TOOOO TRUE!

I bought my Mom a coffee mug that said: "Just another mug for my cats to drink out of when I'm not looking!" :D

AmberLee
10-18-2001, 07:36 PM
Heh, heh, heh -- Soooo true! that mug in particular sounds like something I should look for. A house rule around our home (that gets WAY WEIRD looks when anyone overhears me reminding the furbabies) is "NOBODY spits in Mommy's glass/mug/cup". (At least I hope this is true!) :eek: :D

Sia1
10-18-2001, 11:35 PM
I don't mind if the kitties drink from the mug as long as they don't stick their paw in it. After that, it's theirs! It's gotten so bad I have to have a mug on the nightstand just for them. I wonder if anyone has even invented kitty proof mugs. :eek:

Former User
10-19-2001, 01:49 AM
LOL Tonya, good one!!! :D And unfortunately so true...

and the cartoon also, our kitties do stay on the table for as long as we walk towards them, then they jump down...attitude :rolleyes:

[ October 19, 2001: Message edited by: Casper & Kitty ]

Gio
10-19-2001, 08:38 AM
Suspect? I wish, I know it for sure. And they are so shameless about it! :D

thelmalu99
10-19-2001, 11:59 AM
LOL, my boys are always drinking out of my glass. Elvis sometimes washes his paw in there, so I have to be careful. :mad:
One of my friends said that I should get those sippee cups that they make for toddlers. You know, the kind with the lid with a spout. Can you imagine, someone comes over and I offer them a drink in a sippee cup? At least the cats won't embarrass me by sticking their heads in people's glasses, lol!

wolflady
10-19-2001, 12:58 PM
thelma...LOL LOL I know that feeling!! It does look kinda funny when my cat sticks his head way down in one of my tall glasses to get a lick :rolleyes:
Now, this isn't a "head-in-glass" scenario, I'll never forget the time my Marius was really after the yogurt cup I was eating out of. He managed to stick his head in...and...it stuck!!! :eek: I about peed my pants when I watched him try to back out of the yogurt cup and swinging his head back and forth, thinking...."what's happening!! Why is this thing glued to my face??" Of course, when he managed to get it off, he sat right down and started washing his face with that look of "I meant to do that"....LOL LOL ROTFL :D :D :rolleyes:

NoahsMommy
10-19-2001, 01:53 PM
You guys are so funny!!!

I can totally imagine thelmalu's sippy cup thing!! That would be histerical, especially when you explained why!!

Wolflady~I would have been rolling on the floor laughing! That is so cute!!

Noah ALWAYS drinks out of my glass! (it is too cute!) He insists on sticking his head way down, one day it'll get stuck! ;)

wolflady
10-19-2001, 02:23 PM
Noahsmommy, LOL LOL...be sure to have a camera handy when it does!! It's bound to happen! I just think it looks so funny when you see a furry cat face smooshed inside a glass trying to get the "sweet nectar" of whatever is inside! :rolleyes: LOL LOL

AmberLee
10-19-2001, 02:49 PM
ROTFL!!! I've been so lucky. My crew seem to specialize in licking the condensation off the outside of glasses. I never realized how restrained they are! Blessings on you all for letting me know how lucky (or unobservant :eek: I've been!) Ha ha!

zippy-kat
10-19-2001, 03:41 PM
LOL Poor Marius!! How funny!

catwoman
11-09-2001, 10:37 PM
ROFL, Thelma ... sippy cups?!!

If you're too embarrassed to drink from sippy cups, you might consider what I use ... bottled water, with the screw-on caps.

They're good for accidental tail-swipes too ... no spill! :rolleyes:

Heh Heh,
Dianne

PS - Liked your webshots album, even without the scandal I was "promised." :D :D

Logan
11-09-2001, 10:47 PM
You guys are too funny!! Thelma and Karen....your stories need to be remembered....you should write them down somewhere, in a journal or something!! LOL!! I am visualizing those babies doing all those things!!!

Butter hasn't discovered glasses or mugs yet, but Mimi has always loved to drink water out of a glass, or even sip a little of the "vino" on occasion! :eek: Helen has to use a cup with a lid and a straw, since she likes to have water by her bed at night. Otherwise, you find cat hair floating in the glass in the morning! Thank you, Mimi!! :)

alice
11-09-2001, 11:44 PM
Confession time -- my cats drink out of my glass. Kathleen loves to lick my ice cubes. And you know what? I don't care! As a matter of fact, I think it's cute.

lbaker
11-10-2001, 09:19 PM
my dear Sunny once jumped into the cabinet and tried to grab the Friskies box and stuck his head inside...got stuck..jumped down with the box on his head..didn't stop him though. silly boy. He was touched by the Lord and was and is an angel at the Bridge, welcoming all who arrive. I feel better knowing he is there to take care of all who arrive. He used to come into the shower with me and would drool when he was on my shoulder. Had him before I even had my children, he helped me raise them. Hail Sunny.
laurie