PDA

View Full Version : YAY! For Breeze!!

Aspen and Misty
07-09-2004, 12:49 AM
I am sooo proud of my Breezie boo!! She is a foster pup for Paws With a Cause and Will be a service dog when she grows up. Well, breeze is.....I don't know how to say this nicly.....slow. It took me 3 weeks to teach her just to lie down. Well, it has taken me a year but FINALLY, I have rearranged my life to suit Breeze and WOW she is the PERFECT dog!!

She is now Kennel trained becasue of Connor. Ever since we have kenneled Connor beside her kennel she has stopped barking/whinning! I am so proud of her. We can now leave her in her kennel without Connor and she is quite!!

She is house broken. Breeze didn't know how to ask to go out to the bathroom. So I bought a Pet Door Bell and now she uses that to ask to go out!!

Breeze had a bad experience with children and she just got over it not to long ago and no longer minds them at all!!

The bad news is that Breeze has ear infections that keeps reaccuring and now she is going to have to be on medicine all her life :(

BUT, I still am SOOO proud of my girl!! YAY!!

Ash

anna_66
07-09-2004, 08:23 AM
Well, what wonderful news Ash (except for the ear thing)! I'm so glad that she's becoming the perfect doghttp://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/Smileys/clap.gif

primabella
07-09-2004, 08:28 AM
Congratulatulations to both you and Breeze! :D I'm sorry to hear about her ear infections.. Mickey had a bad one so the vet gave us a medecine we need to use about once a week. They are like drops.. is that what Breeze is on?

wolfie
07-09-2004, 08:42 AM
Good girl Breeze!!!

Aspen and Misty
07-09-2004, 12:32 PM
Yea Primabella thats what he is on. Nothing to seriouse, it just stinks! LOL.

Thanx guys, I'm really proud of her!!

Ash

Kfamr
07-09-2004, 02:15 PM
Good girl, Breeze!

Do you know what's going to happen to her? What if she doesn't end up becoming a service dog?

I think we need more pictures of your three! Especially Breeze, cause you never know her enough. :p

Uabassoon
07-09-2004, 02:24 PM
I'm happy to hear that Breeze is starting to learn new things :) I hope her ears get better soon.

heinz57_79
07-09-2004, 02:53 PM
Woo hoo! Go Breeze! You're making your mom very proud, keep it up! :)