PDA

View Full Version : Daphne's toys *PICS*

wolfie
07-08-2004, 11:59 PM
I though I'd take a picture of all of Daphne's toys. ^_^

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sherbet-lemon/daphtoys.jpg

She's got 10 toys total (she has 2 balls outside too) In the pic are her gorilla and baby turtle in bed with her, and her ferret, tree, treat ball, wreath, Simba, and the big turtle.

Daphne likes to destroy toys when the mood hits her though - so the ferret has no ears or tail and Simba got his eyes ripped off! :( (but I sewed him back up again)

chocolatepuppy
07-09-2004, 05:21 AM
Look's like Daphne's got it made! Looks like Mandy's toys. Lacey doesn't have that type of toy as she'll chew them up. She won't chew Mandy's because they squeak and she's afraid of them. BTW, I love your siggy, that is too cute! :)

dukedogsmom
07-09-2004, 06:20 AM
Such a spoiled doggy. But that's the way it should be. And if you think she's got a lot of stuffies, you should see Kay's! Looks like a Petsmart there :)

Kfamr
07-09-2004, 07:37 AM
She ripped Simba's eyes off?! :eek: How dare she! :p

LOL -- Valerie, right now, thanks to Honey & Nala my house looks like Pet Smart with a tornado gone threw it.

wolfie
07-09-2004, 08:36 AM
thanks chocolatepuppy.

Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Such a spoiled doggy. But that's the way it should be.

lol, yeah. :D

and Kay, don't worry, Simba's all better after the surgery. :p

primabella
07-09-2004, 08:38 AM
Wow.. all her stuffies...are still...stuffed. :eek: I am impressed. LOL

Cute picture! What a spoiled girl! :D

micki76
07-09-2004, 09:29 AM
LOL We have that ferret too, and after many surgeries to re-attach that tail, I gave up last time. I kept th tail though, so I may give in and sew it back on yet again. That's Millie & Chester's favorite tug of war toy. :)