PDA

View Full Version : A Wedding-of-sorts...

heinz57_79
07-08-2004, 08:36 PM
I just thought I'd share a bit of news with everyone... :) Bella (my gf) and myself have decided to get 'married' before the end of the year. Granted, I realise "marriage" isn't legal, but to us that's what it's gonna be. :) I'm excited to have an event to plan and all. Anyone want to be invited to a commitment ceremony? I'd be happy to have anyone who wants to come! ;) So wish us luck and I'll keep everyone posted!

micki76
07-08-2004, 08:41 PM
Congrats! A marriage is so much more than a piece of paper. But yeah, I know that would be nice too. :)

How long have y'all been together?

catnapper
07-08-2004, 08:44 PM
I sure wish I'd be in the neighborhood! Thats so exciting! Congratulations!

heinz57_79
07-08-2004, 08:56 PM
How long have y'all been together?

Long story, but we've been "together" only since March, however we've been in love for over a year. :)

trayi52
07-08-2004, 09:12 PM
Congratulations, JC!! If I was closer, I sure would be there! Micki is right, marriage is a lot more than just a piece of paper.

I wish you and Bella lots of happiness.:)

Willie:)

Amber
07-08-2004, 09:33 PM
Congrats!! :D :D

aly
07-08-2004, 10:28 PM
CONGRATS! I'm very happy for you both :)

anna_66
07-08-2004, 10:30 PM
Congratulations to you both!!

catnapper
07-08-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by heinz57_79
Long story, but we've been "together" only since March, however we've been in love for over a year. :)

Inquiring minds want to know... how can you be together since March but in love for over a year? One of those waiting-for-them-to-break-up-before-you-can-step-in kinda deals? :D

I tell everyone hubby and I met in December, but really "met" in October. We met online and was in love with him before I met him in person... then was a bit surprised by what I saw when I DID meet him. Not my type at all! LOL ...but we followed out hearts and were married less than 9 months after meeting. Three crazy years later, I can't imagine life without him

Sigh, isn't love grand?

Uabassoon
07-08-2004, 11:20 PM
Inquiring minds want to know... how can you be together since March but in love for over a year? One of those waiting-for-them-to-break-up-before-you-can-step-in kinda deals?

Yup! Only it was on both ends. I met both of them when they were in their last relationships. It was nice to finally see them get together. Especially since JCs last girlfriend was not exactly the nicest of people. And Bella's wasn't much better either!

carole
07-08-2004, 11:48 PM
CONGRATULATIONS, thank you for the invite, I would love to attend but its just a teency weency bit far lol, but joking aside, I wish you both every happiness for your future together, legality is only a minor thing, its the love and committment you have for one another that really matters, I hope your day is very special and you will be very happy together. BEST WISHES TO YOU BOTH.:)

Tonya
07-09-2004, 01:53 AM
Congratulations! Be sure to have lots of pics taken for us.

Aspen and Misty
07-09-2004, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by Tonya
Congratulations! Be sure to have lots of pics taken for us.

i second this!!! We want pics, and TONS OF THEM!!

Congrats on your engagment!! I would LOVE to come also, but GRR, to far away, ever thought about having it in beautiful PA??

HA HA!
Ash

Lillycat
07-09-2004, 04:39 AM
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

lynnestankard
07-09-2004, 04:45 AM
CONGRATULATIONS JC AND BELLA :) :)

What lovely news to begin my Friday - can I wish you both much happiness and love xxxx

You don't fancy getting 'hitched' in England then??!!:eek: :eek:
Arizona is just a 'tad' to far!;)

LOTS of pics peeeerleeeeease :) :)

Lynne

Maresche
07-09-2004, 06:46 AM
Congratulations!

May your future together be filled with happiness and peace.

We definitely want pictures!

wolfie
07-09-2004, 09:00 AM
Congrats! I wish you the best. ^_^

QueenScoopalot
07-09-2004, 09:43 AM
Congrats to you both, and may you have many loving fun filled years ahead of you! And ditto on the pictures! :D :D :D Any of the fuzzies going to participate in the ceremony? :confused: Can't leave them out of a special day. ;)

lbaker
07-09-2004, 10:40 AM
I would love to witness such a joyous event! I'm sure the day will be special and full of love. Congratulation.

Laurie

cloverfdx
07-09-2004, 12:34 PM
Congratulations. :D What great news.

DJFyrewolf36
07-09-2004, 12:41 PM
Congrats!!

The legalness of marage isn't nearly as important as the feelings behind it. I wish you both the very best!

heinz57_79
07-09-2004, 01:22 PM
Yup! Only it was on both ends. I met both of them when they were in their last relationships. It was nice to finally see them get together. Especially since JCs last girlfriend was not exactly the nicest of people. And Bella's wasn't much better either!

I keep forgetting that Laura's been there. LoL Just to elaborate a wee bit, I met Bella (prounounced BAYA, just as an FYI) the same night I met my ex. They were friends, sort of. My ex lived with Bella's gf at the time and 2 other friends, all in the same house. Bella was having problems with her gf after Danielle (her gf) had cheated on her. BAD situation. They were actually broken up that night I met everyone. Instant attraction between Bella and myself. But I never imagined myself being attractive to someone like her, so I kinda set my sights a tad bit lower. So I started seeing my ex. But the attraction remained. I knew it, she knew it. But I was with Heather and Bella decided to work things out with Danielle. I was using Heather to get to spend time with Bella. It was a very strange situation. Every time we were together, sparks flew. Danielle saw it, Heather was oblivious. I knew Bella wasn't happy in her relationship, but she didn't realise quite how bad mine was. When Heather and I finally broke up she called me to be a friend, to see how I was doing. We started spending time together, one on one. Our emotions were raging. But i knew she was still with Danielle so I never made a move, hard as it was.

Finally, we couldn't take it anymore. We let ourselves fall. And it's been wonderful since. :) On an interesting side note: Less than 3 weeks after we started really seeing each other, Heather (my ex) and Danielle started seeing each other. Oddly enough, they're still together, driving each other absolutely batty since neither of them really like each other much. :)

CamCamPup33
07-09-2004, 01:59 PM
Congratulation's JC & Bella!

Make sure there are plenty of pictures! :p

Amber

Kfamr
07-09-2004, 02:07 PM
Congratulations JC!!

I'm so glad you guys got out of those bad relationships and are happy now!

Wish I could be there! I'll echo the rest when they say that you must show pictures. ;)

My Peanuts
07-09-2004, 03:49 PM
Congratulations! I wish you and Bella a long happy life together.

P.S. If I would have written this I would have left out the "of sorts" part. Your marriage is every bit a "real" marriage. Just my opinion :D