PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrr!!!

micki76
07-08-2004, 06:42 PM
Chester has somehow removed 2 of the apparently offending staples in his arm, and one is barely hanging on. There's only one that's actually still in. :mad:

He's been wearing his jammies day & night, so I'm not sure how the little stinker got them out, or where they are. :eek:

Hopefully this last one will hold. He's had them in since what, Saturday? That should be nearly enough time to heal, plus he was already on antibiotics for a bacterial infection from his allergies. :rolleyes: It looks red, but the wound isn't open so I think he'll be alright. If not, I have the vet's number memorized and they recognize my voice before I even finish saying who I am.

Anybody want a Toy Fox Terrier? I'm willing to deliver. You just have to take over medical payments. :p

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid127/p2491c2da8dd2e8b38f0bd12cd1a1584e/f7edd74c.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid127/pe2edfaf76dceabb4eaa1d66e9cb85735/f7edd82a.jpg

tatsxxx11
07-08-2004, 07:01 PM
Oh Chester:( Ouch!!! Nawtee pup! Poor mom's frustrated with her baby. Now Chester, you have to heal so mind your mommy so keep your jammies on and no picking at your staples!!!

CamCamPup33
07-08-2004, 07:03 PM
Meeee, i want him!! :p

Awwww, it looks painful.. :( Poor chester, but naughty naughty chester for taking them out! ;) :p Keep those in chester, and lets hope for a *SPEEDY-ER* recovery!

Amber

GoldenRetrLuver
07-08-2004, 08:30 PM
You can send him to me when you get tired of him. ;)

Aww.. poor Chester [and poor YOU!]. That looks painful. :( Poor guy.. give him some extra hugs and kisses for me!

QueenScoopalot
07-08-2004, 09:18 PM
Maybe if it isn't healed up enough Chester should be the 'life of the party' and get a lampshade...aka Elizabethan collar. Looks like an uncomfortable place to be injured.....:( :eek:

luckies4me
07-08-2004, 10:37 PM
It actually looks pretty good. I wouldn't worry about it too much. :)

countrycowgirl
07-08-2004, 10:51 PM
oh Micki if you ever get tired of him you now that I am going to Fort Worth the 13-16 of next week and would be more than willing to take care of him:p ;) :p ;) .... awww chester that looks really painful hugs and kisses to you hope that you fell better soon

micki76
07-08-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by countrycowgirl
oh Micki if you ever get tired of him you now that I am going to Fort Worth the 13-16 of next week and would be more than willing to take care of him:p ;) :p ;) .... awww chester that looks really painful hugs and kisses to you hope that you fell better soon

What are you coming to FT Worth for, Kaylin?

Believe me, the brat feels fine! He got his jammies OFF by himself today in the back yard! He came in the pet door 'nekkid', and I looked way out at the back fence and there was his nightie! How he does this stuff, I'll never know! :eek:

You know Cass, it does look pretty good compared to that open hole he had before. I hope he keeps that last staple in a day or two more, though.

countrycowgirl
07-09-2004, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by micki76
What are you coming to FT Worth for, Kaylin?

the F.F.A. state convention is there and we are there for those days I can't wait it is going to be so much fun!!!:D

lv4dogs
07-09-2004, 03:03 PM
What a bad guy he is LOL Yeah I don't think it looks too terrible either, but to be safe next time I'd get him an E-collar right off the bat to be safe. Hope all continues to go well.

micki76
07-09-2004, 04:43 PM
Cool Kaylin!! Have fun! :D

You know, he has and E-Collar. It doesn't help the least little bit. :rolleyes:

tatsxxx11
07-09-2004, 05:26 PM
I forgot!!!! My address is 44 Elm Hill Rd....;) Really, anytime, just send him along:) Other mom's kids are always easier to take!:D

micki76
07-09-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
I forgot!!!! My address is 44 Elm Hill Rd....;) Really, anytime, just send him along:) Other mom's kids are always easier to take!:D

Ok. We'll start at Amber's and then you guys can pass him around amongst yourselves. :D

countrycowgirl
07-09-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by micki76
Ok. We'll start at Amber's and then you guys can pass him around amongst yourselves. :D

sounds like a plan to me!;)

jazzcat
07-09-2004, 11:24 PM
Ouch Chester, that looks painful! Even through his jammies, huh?